• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crit Cap for 95 level cap

80 cap = 127,685
    90 cap = 236,880
    93 cap = 367,290
    95 cap = 937,755

imo: They didn't leave much room for the transition (HOT DAMN the value is almost tripled just from two levels !@#$). However, I think once the 95 jades and talismans come out it fix help with this. (Still demoralized about it though).

Now getting epic costumes that have crit% are darn important now.

Comment

Originally posted by vjdarktm View Post
      80 cap = 127,685
      90 cap = 236,880
      93 cap = 367,290
      95 cap = 937,755

imo: They didn't leave much room for the transition (HOT DAMN the value is almost tripled just from two levels !@#$). However, I think once the 95 jades and talismans come out it fix help with this. (Still demoralized about it though).
      these are 100% crit right? We only need 89% so:

90 cap: 236,880 * 89% = 210,823
      93 cap: 367,290 * 89% = 326,888
      95 cap: 937,755 * 89% = 834,602

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post

800k is still high for me haha

Comment

My Crit rate dropped from 89% to 54% (without fatal and wind plate ) / 67% (with fatal and wind 93 plates)

I'm having problem now which 8 plates to equip.

1. Magic
          2. Int
          3. Ulti
          4. Limitation
          5. Life
          6. Health
          7/8 Concentration or Attack or Fatal or Wind

Well, As what TS have said, we're having this problem because it's just the start of a new cap.
          Once the 95 cap items are released we'll have more source of stats ( Crit, FD, CDmg, Raw Stats etc.)

Comment

News about the fd cap???

Comment

Originally posted by AbyssDeki View Post
              News about the fd cap???
              credits to Xenocho

or you can use Divinitor Stat Card .
              Just type in your FD value and it will automatically convert it into % of their respective cap.

Comment

Originally posted by AbyssDeki View Post
                News about the fd cap???
                Hello !

Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
                NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post

It's still a big jump (the jump hurts ). *sigh...It's to be expected from a new cap. I think the only ones that won't have that much of a problem are those with L-Grade sets with decent enhancements. Back to the old grind (intense grinding for others) again hahahaha.

Comment

Even if it's a new level cap, the jump in crit and FD cap is way too high (and kinda unreasonable?) if you compare it to previous cap transitions (with even bigger level difference). Unless they plan not to have a new level cap in a year or two and pour in OP equipment that will render the previous cap items ineffective.

Judging from the way the things are, it's really discouraging for me to gear up since I won't reach the cap stats anyway even if I farm hard 24/7 (no existing items that can make me reach them). I'll just play with TH and afk-ish.

I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Many player are ranting about agi character that once they reach the crit cap, excess agi only gains phys and addtional crit cannot be gain. So Now, they got lots of agi to pump with this cap jump. Sorry , Bad english, wish you all understand what I'm saying!

Comment

Some few info from my FAQ thread. -LINK-

I have a FD table by 100, the one from Xenocho is by 500. Though both are roughly the same.
                        Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-08-2017, 03:48 PM. Reason: LINK FIX

Comment

is there a cheaper way to achieve crit cap in 95cao bcz u know no more fatal rings -sad-

Comment

• vjdarktm
                            vjdarktm commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Just wait for the 95 jades and talismans. It balances out the crit that's been missing in this current patch.

• Couplord
                            Couplord commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Critical potions can help if you happen to have the ability to buy a good amount until the content we have not yet received is released allowing us to get more stats.
                        Working...
                        X