Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game crash after channel selection, What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game crash after channel selection, What to do?

Everytime i log in to the game, i can get as far as channel selection but during the game loading process the game crashes and close. im at my wits end. can anyone help me out on this?

Originally posted by SkyEmperor View Post
    Everytime i log in to the game, i can get as far as channel selection but during the game loading process the game crashes and close. im at my wits end. can anyone help me out on this?
    Hello!
    Can you get into the arena? I am trying to figure out if this is the town bug where you need to replace a file
    Or reinstalling should fix this error too!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

i cant sir. right after loging in i can get to character selection and channel selection. on the loading screen after that, the error message pops up and i cant get any further. is there something wrong with the installation or the downloaded file?
      if there is please advice me on what to do. i would love to have any leads on how to fix this as soon as possible.

Comment

Hmm, so you are unable to get to the arena either? Darn, there would of been a quick and easy fix replacing the bugged Saints Haven file.
        But if you are unable to get to the arena it is quite likely it is something else, the next thing I'd do is attempt to reinstall the client to see if that resolves the error.
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by SkyEmperor View Post
          as far as i know you'll get this error if you have a limited ram/below the minimum pc requirements. e.e
          or try changing the game to window mode, lowest screen resolution, lowest quality for all settings and close other browsers/background apps.

Comment

Working...
          X