Changes and addition to some missions rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes and addition to some missions rewards

So I created a new character (Silver Hunter) yesterday, grind 'til level 30, got a master for the first time, but I haven't got any single reward. Can someone shed some light here and tell me the mechanics of these changes and addition to some mission. Is there anyone who knows when will those rewards be credited on our account?
    Last edited by Claudia; 09-08-2017, 06:13 AM. Reason: Wrong grammar

Oya, oya, oya~
    I'm Oikawa Tooru's waifu~

Dragon Nest SEA
    Evilclowns' Guild Master

posted it yesterday hoping to be fixed but nah Tasha and Nest is not giving any info about this

Comment

I wonder the same.
      1st I didn't get reward after reaching 95lvl . But it was 93 to 95 so maybe thats the reason thought I and moved to a new character, created after patch. Neither joining Guild nor pick-up-ing 1st Master did not trigger any rewards either. I recorded Master-Student moment just in case. Here it is https://youtu.be/NuT90DiKOOM
      Quality is low, my bad, but it is still possible to see that something is missing.
      "Work hard if you want to live"
      — Argenta
      "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
      — Comrade

Comment

Originally posted by Velerlis View Post
        I wonder the same.
        1st I didn't get reward after reaching 95lvl . But it was 93 to 95 so maybe thats the reason thought I and moved to a new character, created after patch. Neither joining Guild nor pick-up-ing 1st Master did not trigger any rewards either. I recorded Master-Student moment just in case. Here it is https://youtu.be/NuT90DiKOOM
        Quality is low, my bad, but it is still possible to see that something is missing.
        I hope ED will do something about this as soon as possible.

Oya, oya, oya~

Dragon Nest SEA
        Evilclowns' Guild Master

Comment

same no rewards from any of these "New Missions", also can anyone please clarify that all level 93 characters can no longer apply for apprentice? tyia

Comment

• Arkhaez
            Arkhaez commented
            Editing a comment
            I was told that it is still up to lvl 92 who can only apply for apprentice.

the only one that can clarify this are the admins but they dont even bother replying are there any dedicated mods out here so atleast they can reach out message? omg this is a bad start

Comment

Hello, they are most likely looking into it and unable to deliver any news for the time being!
            The servers just went up and they are probably very busy with all the different bugs that managed to slip by as well! But if you give them some time they will likely be able to update with a reply on the situation and fix the bugs ( Possibly giving compensation if it takes too long )
            Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
            NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
              Hello, they are most likely looking into it and unable to deliver any news for the time being!
              The servers just went up and they are probably very busy with all the different bugs that managed to slip by as well! But if you give them some time they will likely be able to update with a reply on the situation and fix the bugs ( Possibly giving compensation if it takes too long )
              i really hope so... i cant start without those mission rewards such a waste if i bypass it

Comment

any news regarding this?
                Dean

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
                  I just hope we'll still be eligible for this rewards once they have it fixed. Since we'll most likely finished all mission by that time.

Oya, oya, oya~

Dragon Nest SEA
                  Evilclowns' Guild Master

Comment

m
                    Originally posted by Claudia View Post

I just hope we'll still be eligible for this rewards once they have it fixed. Since we'll most likely finished all mission by that time.
                    same here

Comment

bump for this

Comment

Working...
                      X