Disconnected when enter field maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnected when enter field maps

Since the server reopened, I have been able to log in but cannot grow my characters anymore. It needs to say that my characters can go around the town map and do stuff perfecly. My network is good, I can do anything in the game except entering any field map. Whenever I choose a field map like Merca and enter, after loading, a dialogue saying "Disconnected from the server" appears and the game stops immediately. All channels and characters are the same, even when the channels are "Normal". Due to this, I can't even go into any dungeon to level my characters, they are stuck at level 93 now.

Does anyone also experience this?
    And please, anyone know anything about this and how to solve?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Alnwick; 09-09-2017, 12:14 AM.

Hey! Is it the same field every time? And is it multiple / every field or just one?
    Also, have you tried reinstalling?
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Hi Couplord,
      Yes, it happens to every field map (at least to all the maps around Saint Haven as I have not tried in other towns, though I assume it would be the same).
      And unfortunately, I have reinstalled the game completely and still suffer the same error.

Thank you for your concern anyway. I am in need of a solution for this. It also needs to say that I always run it as administrator and the error keeps existing.
      Is this the end for my game? It's sad.

Comment

men we have the same problem.. akways dc if entering any map i try reinstalling 3x and download new DN patch nothing happens

Comment

When this much people were having this problem back at CC, they ended up having to do a maintenance to fix it... I hope that it is as simple as that and they can do it fast...
          Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
          NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Ok, I think I have found the solution, at least for my case.

The key is in "Run as administrator". Previously I only applied that onto the launcher and hadn't changed the compatibility of the game file itself, DragonNest.exe. As soon as I noticed that, I looked into the game's folder and changed it as the image shows. Then my characters can go into any field map, do any dungeon just as usual.
            So the basis is to apply "Run as administrator" for both the launcher and the game.exe file.

I cannot know if this works for everyone, but it solves my case completely.

Just another point, upon playing, I see that the server is laggy, the delay is noticeable to the point of affecting my aiming. I hope this will be fixed soon, but if it's only to some people, then I have no words. At the very least, I can level my characters now.

Again, thanks for anyone concerning this.

Comment

• Couplord
              Couplord commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy to know that you found a fix and can play the game again!
              Also, thanks for sharing how it worked for you, this problem is complicated as different users have different solutions as for me a simple reinstall worked but others have had to upgrade their version of windows .....
          Working...
          X