Maximum gold for trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum gold for trade

Just want to ask the maximum amount that we can trade with other players in a single transaction in-game, since we cannot sell items in TH for DNP anymore which has no amount cap, and the gold cap in TH is just 200kg. The max gold we can bring in our inventory is 420kg I think? I remember trading 400kg back then (or probably I am mistaken).
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

The maximum amount of gold you can hold on one character is 420k Gold in Inventory, 420k Gold in bank, ( and you can get more if you use guild storage actually! )
    I do not remember, but If i had to guess the gold limit in trade is slightly under 420k due to the fees
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
      The maximum amount of gold you can hold on one character is 420k Gold in Inventory, 420k Gold in bank, ( and you can get more if you use guild storage actually! )
      I do not remember, but If i had to guess the gold limit in trade is slightly under 420k due to the fees
      in SEA's Trading House the limit is 200k gold, that's why when selling genesis accessories which has more than 200k gold in value uses dnp currency in old publisher which has 999k limit in TH.

Comment

Originally posted by atom100 View Post

in SEA's Trading House the limit is 200k gold, that's why when selling genesis accessories which has more than 200k gold in value uses dnp currency in old publisher which has 999k limit in TH.
        Yes, that is the limit across all Dragon Nest versions in the TH I believe.
        I thought this thread was about the maximum amount of gold one can put into a trade window, where I am unsure but i would think its 420k not counting fees,
        if not then around 200k... It's really been a while since I had that much gold at earlier caps ( 40 or 50 cap I believe..... ) so my memories may not be 100%!
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Trading outside of TH is prone to scamming, so it would be safe if they just increase the limit in TH.

Thanks for the response! I tried putting in 410k a while ago and it worked. I doubt for 420k since there will be fees and you can only hold 420k so your gold wont be enough.

Can we ask them to PLEASE INCREASE THE GOLD VENDING LIMIT IN TH.

It's hard to sell genesis accessories T_T
        I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
        I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Working...
        X