Please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me

Good day I really need help because I still haven't played the game since the opening and did not get the items that were given. My problem is this, I can log in my account and go to character screen and I can even create another account, but when I go in game especially when it is loading screen I get disconnected. Please help me. I have stable internet connection. I don't know what the problem is. Thank you

Have you tried to reinstall the game? I have faced the problem earlier and I reinstalled the game and it works.

Comment

Thank you I will try to reinstall the game. I wish the giveaways are still there.

Comment

I have reinstalled the game and still it gets disconnected. sad.

Comment

Originally posted by mizsfas View Post
          I have reinstalled the game and still it gets disconnected. sad.
          Are you getting an error number or anything of that nature upon disconnecting? or Just straight crashing?
          Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
          NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• mizsfas
            mizsfas commented
            Editing a comment
            No im not getting some. Just black screen sir or sometimes the loading screen and it goes disconnected
        Working...
        X