Shake it up confusion and petition for fairness and consideration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shake it up confusion and petition for fairness and consideration

We appreciate all the efforts of your team in Eyedentity and continue to support you after all the shortcomings that have happened throughout this "birthing period" with your SEA supporters and players.

We just hope that you stay honest, clear and transparent with your players especially with event schedules. The "shake it up" event was scheduled today at [Dance Period: 9th Sept 20:00 ~ 21:00 (GMT+8)] then you suddenly changed it to be an hour earlier minutes into the event. In the pursuit of fairness, you should not change the event schedule in a whim since many players will only log-in on the date/time you actually posted since your servers are very laggy.

You should also keep in mind that players will be having problems as well with such an event requiring a large number of players in one place, again due to the inability of your servers to keep up, thus making those who wanted and actually made it to the event unable to take screenshots or record videos, especially on a time that was not originally stipulated several days prior to the event.

With all things considered, I and a lot of other players, would like to respectfully request that your team consider as eligible those who actually showed up and made proof of their participation in the event on the original stipulated time which was on 9th Sept 20:00 ~ 21:00 (GMT+8).

Thank you and more power.

Attached are proof of participation:
    https://youtu.be/207wtk_qQv4
    https://youtu.be/QL37EYfP5-Q

Click image for larger version  Name:	shake it up.PNG Views:	2 Size:	61.6 KB ID:	84944

Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2017-09-09 20-42-50 Sat.jpg Views:	9 Size:	293.6 KB ID:	84927
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2017-09-09 20-30-25 Sat.jpg Views:	3 Size:	288.1 KB ID:	84928

Attached Files
    Last edited by acunacun; 09-09-2017, 07:26 AM. Reason: I was going to change the title to Shake it NIGHT confusion and petition for fairness and consideration but wasn't allowed to

- Wear your best costume so you can show off yourself in the video clip!!

- If your video is less than 10 secs or if you forget to leave your IGN and the URL as a comment, rewards may not be given

- The event schedule might be changed without previous notice but we will make sure to inform the change.

- Rewards will be given per Account basis

- Rewards will be credited through special storage

- Rewards are not tradable

- Rewards will be given on 11th, September

- You can participate in the event once per account.

- Rewards that are not claimed and expired will not be reimbursed

In this case, they did announce the time change, but only in game.
    DNSEA Community Discord: https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

Comment

• acunacun
      acunacun commented
      Editing a comment
      Please comprehend and not just plainly read the thread title as well as the content or at least the gist of it. I am aware of the terms, thus the title and request/petition for and in behalf of those players who expected that they will follow the originally posted schedule. Those who faithfully logged in at the exact time stipulated (not earlier, for one reason or another), and who looked stup1d waiting for GMs to show up as orignally scheduled. People have lives too you know, if they said that the schedule was at a particular time and stayed true to that schedule, that cannot be considered as a schortcoming on our part.

• RaizzanX
      RaizzanX commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I did read the whole. I'm only just adding on that the terms and conditions state that they can change the timing without notice.

• acunacun
      acunacun commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, disclaimers are always placed by businesses and companies to avoid legal complications, but the point is fairness and consideration especially since the change of schedule is very near the original date and is almost unreasonable particularly for those who like to follow the time based on what was scheduled or agreed upon. This is an appeal to at least let us know that they understand, and hopefully care, since there were a lot of players that were in the same boat as I was earlier.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017090117372699544.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	432.5 KB
ID:	85166
    please tell me if theres still a shake it night at sept 10? cause in this picture says 9 and 10.
    Attached Files

Comment

Same here, fell so bad

Comment

i feel like im being duped , log in on time(20;00 +GMT 8) just to know that the event already end.

Comment

Hi guys, we are very sorry for the confusion that we caused you on the event schedule. Due to the time difference here, our forum manager has been confused with the time schedule and posted the wrong one. I promise this kind of matter will never happen again.

Comment

• Makoto
            Makoto commented
            Editing a comment
            Your Mistake and we dont have the reward ?

• Makoto
            Makoto commented
            Editing a comment
            OGM this reward is amazing! So sad

• Vaddix
            Vaddix commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't be sad guys, there's always a next time. Besides, there's no mistake to begin with. Their time is 1hour ahead from our's. I just hope, they'll adjust the event time accordingly next time.

PM@Tasha Thanks for taking time to read this thread and for your consideration....

At least we can see that you care for your players.. more power and good luck on future events... take care ♥
          Originally posted by Tasha View Post
          Hi guys, we are very sorry for the confusion that we caused you on the event schedule. Due to the time difference here, our forum manager has been confused with the time schedule and posted the wrong one. I promise this kind of matter will never happen again.

Comment

Working...
          X