Cleric nerf in pve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleric nerf in pve

So basically, i was trying to compare elestra with 250k+ mattack to my Inquisitor with 450k+ mattack, testing damage in dungeon seems quite low damage like sometimes it doesnt deal damage ( oh now was it my net? , "NOOO~!" my net is fine i didnt get any delay / lag) on previous cap i can solo 4man norm RUDN now cant idk what happened ( not even regard wtih the mech , just the same as before) , my def is really low despite im vit Legend gear user ( but what im trying to point out is i cant solo nest cuz really EVERY JUMP MECH IT cut MY health into HALF! Gosh ) That wasnt included in the patch note was it?

Indeed i dunno if its bug, but yeah same i feel like my inquisitor damaging so low even in nest i was trying to use it in Volcano Nest during jump mech it 1 hit me i feel bad i hope its bug so they can fix this, i even tested my dps in BTG >.< in last cap i deals 2 bil damage in one rotation then suddenly qq cant event make 1 bil it cut in some part which the skill doesnt accurately hit the enemy/boss .

Comment

Hello guys!

Alright, the reason your damage is lower is due to quite a few factors.
      For starters, your Final Damage Crit rate and Crit damage decreased significantly, and the boss defenses may be an applying factor as well if it is higher than the previous caps, I'd have to check the boss stat chart.

Now as for your Defenses, Magic defense per point of Intellect was nerfed among a majority of the classes and it is indeed intended.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• AbyssDeki
        AbyssDeki commented
        Editing a comment
        Couplord, isn't it applicable only for 95 dg and nests? 93 nests still honors 8333 fd and 370k crit, aite?

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
      Hello guys!

Alright, the reason your damage is lower is due to quite a few factors.
      For starters, your Final Damage Crit rate and Crit damage decreased significantly, and the boss defenses may be an applying factor as well if it is higher than the previous caps, I'd have to check the boss stat chart.

Now as for your Defenses, Magic defense per point of Intellect was nerfed among a majority of the classes and it is indeed intended.
      except for critical damage , FD and critical rate should be the same in a LV93 nest like the 4 man RUDN

Comment

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, that was for rvv who said " even tested my dps in BTG >.< in last cap i deals 2 bil damage"
        If your damage is lower on the same bosses, and you tested before and after then there may be something weird going on if it isn't the critical damage.

something wrong, last time i can solo rudn 4 man norm now cant, it should be the same deff and same damage as before cuz what i tot about this patchnote is they only increase the max and min deff (decreased) and damage for all characters but not nest boss stats cuz if they did, why they didnt include in patch note thats so unfair

Comment

Working...
      X