SG's Bounty Huntress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG's Bounty Huntress!

Just met BabyBunneh, Singapore's Bounty Huntress. It was by accident 'cause I wanted to know where she got her title. (The color was pretty >///<)

Originally posted by MegaCyberRush View Post
    Just met BabyBunneh, Singapore's Bounty Huntress. It was by accident 'cause I wanted to know where she got her title. (The color was pretty >///<)
    It was a past event from "Heroines of DNSEA".
    Those titles in blue/red are unobtainable unless ED releases them again.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

It was a past event from "Heroines of DNSEA".
      Those titles in blue/red are unobtainable unless ED releases them again.
      Yeah, "HEROINES"

Deym I wish I was a girl! xD

Comment

Originally posted by MegaCyberRush View Post
        The person is pretty as well XD

Comment

Omg u ss-ed my smol loli D: ... I'm the bounty huntress and kyra is the darling of lagendia :3 Her title is blue as well ~

Comment

• MegaCyberRush
            MegaCyberRush commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh right! Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I ss-ed you ("~")

Also , dont forget that those lolis are ebil D:<

Comment

Working...
          X