Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What we lost, what we earn, what we will get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we lost, what we earn, what we will get?

First i apologize if i dont have a proper grammar, i opened this post to ask for help, be read and help the community, i will make this as a question board.

1. Whats inside lvl 95 box?
    Unli oblivion contract
    ​​​​​Job change
    Hero Exp potion

2. This will be permanent as long this cap stay (rewards boxes)?
    Idk, i ask because Reyisaki postes a picture about other rewards.

3. How to go to new map?
    Go to the teleport where u lvled from 80-90

4. Dn sea will catch up to the updates of other places?, i though about it since we are under the developer.

Even being able to catch up, we will still be 1 patch later than the original server , and from the looks of NA server, they dont seem to be catching up in recent contents.

5. Why only PayPal? Can it be possible to buy cash with Google play? Or pay by mobile? Hope they implement more soon,for now i read we can buy CC still and change it to ED.

6. Did Eyedentity did something to the software? I am experiencing graphic lag since reopening, i dont know if i have to download it again, but for now something changed, i play from overseas.

I hope it Is because Is a mega server, many people, in any case will reinstall.

7. We will get skill crest again? I miss those so much, i want to grind for them, im talking about the ones like manticore whirlwind, etc.

8. Will dragon nest give us something to collect beside achivements or titles? More like special items, buffs, costumes or other things that we can earn after we collect certain amount of special drops and them atore em in a special storage linked in the while accounts.

9. DNP Is coming to an end, what we will get in exchange for free players? Dont forget they contribute with their effort, i dont think it was to bad working hard to earn a costumes for example.

10. Magnified glasses will not work anymore?

11. Why instead of making only 2 modes for each nest, u do more for players undergeared, semigeared and so on, or a fixed mode where everyone can enjoy it.

12. Can u make the farm and fishing more useful? I wish we could get special items beside the ones we farm/fish.

13. Can we get a ONLY DAY for maintenance?
    I dont like many maintenances :c

14. Why dont u update the wonderful theme park? I wish we could do more things, doing only 2 times at day its not fun :c we should get a roller coaster, a horror house kinda like a random map everytime where we must run from a psycho or so till the end or dart games.

15. Will the ranks of pvp be useful in pve? Like giving a extra Boost or something.

16. Can we get a improvement in pvp? I really like pvp but i think we should get better rewards

17. Will always be a GM on? Or atleast everyday?

18. What can u do for us players that play overseas? I know i should be playing in DN eu since Is closest to my country, but i enjoy playing dn since cap 24, i dont want to start again, besides i have made some friends here AND dont want to miss em, i just wish we could get some events where we can show that we love en so much.

19. When we are in loading screen, some help advices arent useful anymore, can u update it?

20. About the special characters, i saw that their skill voices Is a copy paste from the original ones, we can get special phrases for them? I would like to hear them spelling their skills.

Its oool to know they ser working on it already.

21. Is possible to have a patch with other languages? Voices, text, videos.

22. When we ask to fix a bug, skill or instance, it count? Or it dont matter and we will get the fixes done once our server teach that update where in other place they have it fixed?

23. The new name of the server have a special meaning? Or can we vote to decide another one? I liked holywood

24. Guild battles and guild battle skills, arent used anymore? The most close to it is battles 6 vs 6, can we get those back with a sistem that give us rewards for placing 1-10 11-20 etc?

25. Can we get special rooms like one for dancing only with some quests etc? That way de can learn other moves?

26. My characters are tired of be homeless
    Can we get a house for them? Decoration, mobiliary, and so on?

27. Can we have a couple system?

i know i ask a lot of questions, if u read till the end, thank you for reading all the things i wrote, some will find it useful, others will think is a waste of time, but i want to know how far we can be heard and get a reply about it.
    Last edited by YIRUGA; 09-11-2017, 11:24 PM.

I wanted to answer all the questions, but I don't have time. Your questions are interesting, Hopefully a knowledgeable forumer or admin will answer it ASAP, cuz I will include this thread in my FAQ, in case someone will ask again.

Comment

You cannot get Job change scroll and unlimited oblivion contract on 95 achievement.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	achievemntbox.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	86335
      However, you can get those with leveling up, which is now currently missing/bugged.

Name:	achievemntbox1.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	86337

You can check info here.
      https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/3#k) Changes following release of Level 95
      Attached Files

Comment

You cannot get CJ scroll or unlimited oblivion contract on 95 achievement only this:

Name:	achievemntbox.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	86339
        However, you can still get those just by leveling up which is now currently missing/bugged.

Name:	achievemntbox1.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	86340
        Changelogs - Level 95 Opening - New Passive: Class Mastery III - Heatwave Volcano Nest - Spinoff Class: Ray Mechanic - Rune Dragon Practice Mode - Others a) Increase in Magic DEF per INT adjusted b) Critical value adjusted c) Equipment Item d) Equipment Collection e) Remote Hero Dungeon Exploration f) Changes to Golden Apple and Resurrection Apple g) Guild Nest h) Store i) Hero Level j) Hero's box and Goddess's Grief Pouch k) Changes following release of Level 95 l) Misc -

Comment

• Jeezus
          Jeezus commented
          Editing a comment
          Please dont use dat patch notes wrong info

• Reyisaki
          Reyisaki commented
          Editing a comment
          LoL , for one moment I thought you type Jezuz(Like for pit's sake,) and thanks for clarifying me.

Originally posted by YIRUGA View Post
        First i apologize if i dont have a proper grammar, i opened this post to ask for help, be read and help the community, i will make this as a question board.

1. Whats inside lvl 95 box?
        Unli oblivion contract
        ​​​​​Job change
        Hero Exp potion

2. This will be permanent as long this cap stay?
        Idk
        ?
        3. How to go to new map?
        Go to the teleport where u lvled from 80-90

4. Dn sea will catch up to the updates of other places?, i though about it since we are under the developer.
        Even being able to catch up, we will still be 1 patch later than the original server , and from the looks of NA server, they dont seem to be catching up in recent contents.
        5. Why only PayPal? Can it be possible to buy cash with Google play? Or pay by mobile?
        Maybe next time, since we just got transfered over to ED, give them time to make new payment methods.
        6. Did Eyedentity did something to the software? I am experiencing graphic lag since reopening, i dont know if i have to download it again, but for now something changed, i play from overseas.
        I doubt so. is probably due to the fact where many players are playing since it's the start of a new cap, which means new content etc, making server more crowded.
        7. We will get skill crest again? I miss those so much, i want to grind for them, im talking about the ones like manticore whirlwind, etc.
        Even so, they are useless and dont contribute to any damage.
        8. Will dragon nest give us something to collect beside achivements or titles? More like special items, buffs, costumes or other things that we can earn after we collect certain amount of special drops and them atore em in a special storage linked in the while accounts.
        You can collect cosmetics such as costumes.
        9. DNP Is coming to an end, what we will get in exchange for free players? Dont forget they contribute with their effort, i dont think it was to bad working hard to earn a costumes for example.
        Contribute what?
        Magni's rewards has been halted before the transfer , please read patch notes or notice.
        11. Why instead of making only 2 modes for each nest, u do more for players undergeared, semigeared and so on, or a fixed mode where everyone can enjoy it.
        Abyss mode is easy enough already, there is no need to make it even easier, problem lies in players unwilling to learn or resu after they die. And later on there will be Hell mode.
        12. Can u make the farm and fishing more useful? I wish we could get special items beside the ones we farm/fish.
        -
        13. Can we get a ONLY DAY for maintenance?
        I dont like many maintenances :c
        It's probably because of the transfer, server is still not stable.
        14. Why dont u update the wonderful theme park? I wish we could do more things, doing only 2 times at day its not fun :c we should get a roller coaster, a horror house kinda like a random map everytime where we must run from a psycho or so till the end or dart games.
        -
        15. Will the ranks of pvp be useful in pve? Like giving a extra Boost or something.
        That will be unfair to players who dont do PvP , in this way why not give extra boost for Pve players in PVP?
        16. Can we get a improvement in pvp? I really like pvp but i think we should get better rewards
        -
        17. Will always be a GM on? Or atleast everyday?
        Most likely, more or less there would be a GM to monitor the server.
        18. What can u do for us players that play overseas? I know i should be playing in DN eu since Is closest to my country, but i enjoy playing dn since cap 24, i dont want to start again, besides i have made some friends here AND dont want to miss em, i just wish we could get some events where we can show that we love en so much.
        I dont believe in headstart or spoonfeeding just because you are someone special.
        19. When we are in loading screen, some help advices arent useful anymore, can u update it?
        -
        20. About the special characters, i saw that their skill voices Is a copy paste from the original ones, we can get special phrases for them? I would like to hear them spelling their skills.
        -
        21. Is possible to have a patch with other languages? Voices, text, videos.
        -
        22. When we ask to fix a bug, skill or instance, it count? Or it dont matter and we will get the fixes done once our server teach that update where in other place they have it fixed?
        Bugs will be fixed once the developers look and inspect the codes and usually by experience they take ages to fix bugs, Unless it's something game breaking or will affect their source of income.
        23. The new name of the server have a special meaning? Or can we vote to decide another one? I liked hollywood
        -
        24. Guild battles and guild battle skills, arent used anymore? The most close to it is battles 6 vs 6, can we get those back with a sistem that give us rewards for placing 1-10 11-20 etc?
        -
        25. Can we get special rooms like one for dancing only with some quests etc? That way de can learn other moves?
        I dont think they will code such a thing, it seems pretty redundant to me. Furthermore, it cost money to design. and by the looks of it, seems like they are losing $$
        26. My characters are tired of be homeless
        Can we get a house for them? Decoration, mobiliary, and so on?
        Good suggestion, but im sure they are too lazy to make, however they made guild base awhile ago, but has stopped for whatever reasons.
        No relation to the game, and in game marriage looks cringy and childish to me.
        i know i ask a lot of questions, if u read till the end, thankyou for reading all the things i wrote, some will find ir useful, others will think is a waste of time, but i want to know how far se can be heard and get a reply about it.
        Last edited by Chelly; 09-10-2017, 11:35 PM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

i appreciate that people is reading and willing to answer this, i wanted to make this to make it easy and getting players to know whats now, now regard what just chelly said, i appreciate your effort too, to answer what you could and also i will just respond to some of ur answers that u give to clarify some things in my own experience.

Even so, they are useless and dont contribute to any damage. ( if you talk about the cap, of course there is a big gap, using skills lvl 24-50 in monsters lvl 95 well... but even so they recycle those and make them lvl 95 and they will help then).
          You can collect cosmetics such as costumes. (i know there are such things, maybe i was not explicit at all, i mean for example getting drops from bosses, eyeballs, furs, skin, and trade them for costumes and things like that).
          Contribute what? (if this was a game to pay to play, of course there would be no point in DNP to exist, but this game is supposed to be FTP, is a social network, some help others in need, based on their relationships, friendship and so on, i think i dont need to explain more about this how can affect the whole game and economy in DN, also some players who prefer to pay for something or sell their cash need those hardworkers to get things done).

Magni's rewards has been halted before the transfer , please read patch notes or notice. (even so if they are halted i wish to know from gms if they are going to make it work again or get something similar).

Abyss mode is easy enough already, there is no need to make it even easier, problem lies in players unwilling to learn or resu after they die. And later on there will be Hell mode.
          (the issue is not about if they are easy or not, they can add more challenge to the game, but if a new player find it to difficult will eventually give up if is not geared enough and that can affect to the population, in the counterpart some need more challenge and is good to know there will be a hell mode).

That will be unfair to players who dont do PvP , in this way why not give extra boost for Pve players in PVP? (every person who have played pvp at some point had played pve to lvl up, but not every person who play pve has played pvp, the point is to increase the reasons to encourage ppl to play pvp).

I dont believe in headstart or spoonfeeding just because you are someone special. (everyone here have a life, problems, school, work, everyone is special, i am just saying that i want not to be left out of events outgame and i bet there are other players from outside that think like that).

I dont think they will code such a thing, it seems pretty redundant to me. Furthermore, it cost money to design. and by the looks of it, seems like they are losing $$ (you are right about this, but this can be a lure to get more players into it, it has a risk but it can help to content at the end game).

No relation to the game, and in game marriage looks cringy and childish to me. (it have relation, in the movies they coupled the warrior x archer, it could be interesting if you can earn things if you are married, or special offers to couples, up to em).

Comment

I`ll just answer with things that i`m concerned of tho

6. I think it`s just the server since ED is still adjusting to it? maybe.
            10. I've been praying for this a long time ago. Too much gold injection means inflation
            13. for me, it`s good. i can feel the progress and difference especially the issues of disconnections. Another thing is that, we are being compensated, so it`s fine. LOLOLOLOL
            15. I`m a pure PvE player (doing PvP just for quest) and this would not be fair. You know, skill and stat builds are different stories between PvE and PvP so it would be unfair for players who don`t PvP
            17. in RAN online PH before, there are the so-called CM or Community Managers, they involve themselves in the game itself, loofing around, but i don`t see any use. they're just like celebs that ppl come to take picture with.
            20. I've read somewhere that a developer from DNKorea will be doing new recordings for the voices? i can`t remember but it`s there. i think it`s in Future contents thread
            23. Whatever it is, it would be fine. SEA has only 1 megaserver now, but surely it`s not the previous names of the servers, and btw, it`s HOLYwood
            24. I`m looking forward to an event like in Perfect World, the TERRITORY WARS, in which you capture the other guild`s territory and kill players or try to invade a neutral territory, etc.
            27. I`m afraid of the couple system being abused, marrying subcharacters to take advantage of the "privileges" a couple can have.

Comment

Originally posted by YIRUGA View Post
              i appreciate that people is reading and willing to answer this, i wanted to make this to make it easy and getting players to know whats now, now regard what just chelly said, i appreciate your effort too, to answer what you could and also i will just respond to some of ur answers that u give to clarify some things in my own experience.

Even so, they are useless and dont contribute to any damage. ( if you talk about the cap, of course there is a big gap, using skills lvl 24-50 in monsters lvl 95 well... but even so they recycle those and make them lvl 95 and they will help then).
              Actually recent events before the transfer, they gave out a divine tier dragon special plates, however i doubt ED will bring them back since it requires damage scaling which might take some effort.
              You can collect cosmetics such as costumes. (i know there are such things, maybe i was not explicit at all, i mean for example getting drops from bosses, eyeballs, furs, skin, and trade them for costumes and things like that).
              Hmm, its a good idea.. but i think the so called "misc" are actually in forms of cubes, where you use them to upgrade or craft end game accessories.
              Contribute what? (if this was a game to pay to play, of course there would be no point in DNP to exist, but this game is supposed to be FTP, is a social network, some help others in need, based on their relationships, friendship and so on, i think i dont need to explain more about this how can affect the whole game and economy in DN, also some players who prefer to pay for something or sell their cash need those hardworkers to get things done).
              -
              Magni's rewards has been halted before the transfer , please read patch notes or notice. (even so if they are halted i wish to know from gms if they are going to make it work again or get something similar).
              Most probably not, magni rewards has been spoiling the market ever since. Unless they give misc items such as durational cash items.
              (the issue is not about if they are easy or not, they can add more challenge to the game, but if a new player find it to difficult will eventually give up if is not geared enough and that can affect to the population, in the counterpart some need more challenge and is good to know there will be a hell mode).
              I believe it's challenging enough for f2p players at this point of time. attempting hardcore difficulty is definitely harder than abyss, and imo, abyss is clearable even as a new player. I personally went to cdn to solo volcano abyss mode myself with epic +10 gears and 190k patk, which is definitely easy to obtain.

That will be unfair to players who dont do PvP , in this way why not give extra boost for Pve players in PVP? (every person who have played pvp at some point had played pve to lvl up, but not every person who play pve has played pvp, the point is to increase the reasons to encourage ppl to play pvp).
              Reason being PVP is dead. Unless everybody can come to an agreement on how to play pvp properly ( which is 100% impossible ) , you will see cancer classes with 1hko skills or kiters that just run about waiting for their skills cd, which defeats the purpose of pvp, people play pvp to have fun, not get stressed and fustrated.

I dont believe in headstart or spoonfeeding just because you are someone special. (everyone here have a life, problems, school, work, everyone is special, i am just saying that i want not to be left out of events outgame and i bet there are other players from outside that think like that).
              i think Sea server is catered usually for SEA players who live in the region, other players from outside SEA are playing from their own willingness, forgive me but if i put myself in the shoes of a admin hosting in SEA server, i would only cater to events based on our current time zone , and players outside of sea are supposed to play in their respective region to rightfully do their events at their timezones. :/

I dont think they will code such a thing, it seems pretty redundant to me. Furthermore, it cost money to design. and by the looks of it, seems like they are losing $$ (you are right about this, but this can be a lure to get more players into it, it has a risk but it can help to content at the end game).
              -
              No relation to the game, and in game marriage looks cringy and childish to me. (it have relation, in the movies they coupled the warrior x archer, it could be interesting if you can earn things if you are married, or special offers to couples, up to em).
              ​​​​​​​dsfdsfdsfadsfdsfasdf

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
              When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Fourth View Post
                I`ll just answer with things that i`m concerned of tho

6. I think it`s just the server since ED is still adjusting to it? maybe.
                10. I've been praying for this a long time ago. Too much gold injection means inflation
                13. for me, it`s good. i can feel the progress and difference especially the issues of disconnections. Another thing is that, we are being compensated, so it`s fine. LOLOLOLOL
                15. I`m a pure PvE player (doing PvP just for quest) and this would not be fair. You know, skill and stat builds are different stories between PvE and PvP so it would be unfair for players who don`t PvP
                17. in RAN online PH before, there are the so-called CM or Community Managers, they involve themselves in the game itself, loofing around, but i don`t see any use. they're just like celebs that ppl come to take picture with.
                20. I've read somewhere that a developer from DNKorea will be doing new recordings for the voices? i can`t remember but it`s there. i think it`s in Future contents thread
                23. Whatever it is, it would be fine. SEA has only 1 megaserver now, but surely it`s not the previous names of the servers, and btw, it`s HOLYwood
                24. I`m looking forward to an event like in Perfect World, the TERRITORY WARS, in which you capture the other guild`s territory and kill players or try to invade a neutral territory, etc.
                27. I`m afraid of the couple system being abused, marrying subcharacters to take advantage of the "privileges" a couple can have.
                Thx, i updated the post; about n. 24 There was something like that in cap 24 or 40, dont remember, but Is gone, i wonder why, and the n.25 they can avoid it setting some limits, like "only avaliable when u are together" or "cant be used till lvl..."

Comment

Working...
                X