Lvl 95 equipment break rate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 95 equipment break rate?

Anybody knows here what is the destruction rate for 95A and 95U equipment? I know the chance are incredibly high but still it breaks right?

That I wanna know too...

But technically Consider the fail rate.. then there will be Half the chance of that fail to be broken.... Thus requires jellies... not unless Jellies will just provide higher success rate...
    Anyway..
    I do wanna know the answer too...

Comment

Its 33.33% from https://spacem.github.io/dngearsim/ to check pick a 95u armor then its enhancement lvl then click "edit" then show details

Comment

33.33% break rate from +11 onwards
        Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

You can find the enhancement rates here. It includes success rate, fail rate, max down, and break rate.

https://spacem.github.io

I believe i read somewhere that if you use jellies it will not break anymore, but don't take this to heart until it is correctly tested.
          Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
          NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Gloiii
            Gloiii commented
            Editing a comment
            I think there is no way the the equipment will reduce. But it can break if didnt use jelly, tested by guildmate.

• Gloiii
            Gloiii commented
            Editing a comment
            Enhancement Changes

- Level 95 (and onwards) equipment has a maximum enhancement level of +20.

- Enhancement rate has been adjusted so that players can reach the max level more easily (Not applied to items below level 95)

- Penalty of Enhancement Level decrease has been removed.

• Reyzha7
            Reyzha7 commented
            Editing a comment
            I see, the new equipment only have Success, Fail, and Break. I forgot that i enhancing a level 50 cannonearlier
        Working...
        X