Helpful newbie tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpful newbie tips

Can you guys give any helpful tips for a newbie like me? Anything game related

Do not Grind a Single dungeon to Level up...

Try to Enjoy the game by reading all the quest....
    Don't mind if it will take you long... but knowing the Lore is pretty much self fulfilling.

Welcome and Enjoy Dragon Nest...

Comment

Hmm, I'm not good with giving out random tips but instead I am better at answering questions so let me know if you have any, but the biggest tip I would give people.

Play what class you like regardless of if it has high or low damage.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

I have some tips for leveling,
        just do story quest till u get horse mount(either brownie or mocha)
        after that just grind till level 50

lvl 16 - 24 : DTMI
        lvl 24 - 32 : Flooded DownStream
        lvl 32 - 40 : Either Flooded Downstream or FIC
        lvl 40 - 50 : Closed ice Valley (CIV) or RR

At lvl 50, just do story+side quest till level 95.
        its a nice start for newbie because u can get till 2.5k Gold + Enhancement material and it really help

If u want to farm gold, Just try to limit all nest and do daily quest.

Have fun play DN

Comment

You guys are so awesome that help newbie!

Comment

1. Doing Wonderful Theme Park's [Warrior Goblin] and [Sparta Goblin] gives decent amount of EXP, they are available at (Lv. 10-31) and (Lv. 60-69), respectively.
            2. Don't forget to complete the Guide Missions, they also give some EXP and gold as rewards. The EXP reward may help you jump a level or two.
            3. Loot the [Key of Dimensional Box], alteums, and other crafting materials. You'll most likely need them later in-game.
            4. If you're still below Lv. 60, be aware of the channel you're in. Be at the channel that gives you Stage Clear Bonus EXP.
            5. Make friends in-game, doesn't have to be a lot, just a few people who are willing to help will do. (you can add me, XD)
            Last edited by crmsnsky; 09-13-2017, 07:45 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

don't waste your gold on low-level items, spend your gold wisely.

Comment

pray for achievement fix next patch and you can get 200% exp scroll on level 30

Comment

Originally posted by crmsnsky View Post
                  1. Doing Wonderful Theme Park's [Warrior Goblin] and [Sparta Goblin] gives decent amount of EXP, they are available at (Lv. 10-31) and (Lv. 60-69), respectively.
                  2. Don't forget to complete the Guide Missions, they also give some EXP and gold as rewards. The EXP reward may help you jump a level or two.
                  3. Loot the [Key of Dimensional Box], alteums, and other crafting materials. You'll most likely need them later in-game.
                  4. If you're still below Lv. 60, be aware of the channel you're in. Be at the channel that gives you Stage Clear Bonus EXP.
                  5. Make friends in-game, don't have to be a lot, just a few people who are willing to help will do. (you can add me, XD)

What is this [Key of Dimensional Box] I haven't seen this I'm level 68

Comment

Originally posted by Nico_Yazawa View Post

What is this [Key of Dimensional Box] I haven't seen this I'm level 68
                    I don't have a screenshot of it dropped on the ground (looks the same when on the ground tho), but here it is.
                    It's used to access Hero's Battlefield and on the Dimensional Rabbit (appears upon clearing Abyss stages)
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot1.png Views:	1 Size:	878.6 KB ID:	87128

Last edited by crmsnsky; 09-13-2017, 06:20 AM.

Comment

join a guild that is capable of unlocking the guild board. You just need to earn 60k guild points to avail tier 1 to 5. That's the best way to farm space cubes.

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
                        Play what class you like regardless of if it has high or low damage.
                        This will be the greatest tip for new players. I was gonna type but seems like Couplord went first.
                        Actually that's the general rule among all class-driven character RPGs. Playing the character you really like, and not what the game mechanics recommends.
                        Mine is that, make friends.
                        find a guild that helps -- not just to make you strong but helps you enjoy not just the game, but the community and camaraderie it offers
                        Also, the game really operates with most dungeons and nest when you're max level. so prioritize hitting the cap level even though you have no decent gears yet. (dungeons drop average gears for survival)
                        Then after hitting the cap, that's the time you'll build your gears and stuff.

Lastly, don't go baandwagon with classes (i was once one of them) coz you'll just waste your time and effort; instead, go to Couplord's comment.
                        Welcome and enjoy DN ~

Comment

Working...
                        X