Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to convert +20 LvL95 epic to unique tier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to convert +20 LvL95 epic to unique tier?

is this available now?

Its coming tomorrow for DN Korea

So for DNSEA 2 - 3 months later

Heres the Converter Details anyway
    Only Unique has Tier 1 and Tier 2

Lv.95 Epic [+20 Neris] equipment can be converted into Lv.95 Unique [+0 Tier 1 Medea]equipment.

Lv.95 Unique [+20 Tier 1 Medea] equipment can be converted into Lv.95 Unique [+0 Tier 2 Medea] equipment.

Lv.95 Unique [+20 Tier 2 Medea] equipment can be converted into Lv.95 Legend [+0 Tier 1 Calypse] equipment.
    Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
    www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• Jeezus
      Jeezus commented
      Editing a comment
      U can choose wat stat u want while converting
      Just checkout my fb page , I keep posting about DN info

• rhannie
      rhannie commented
      Editing a comment
      Jeezus, how can I convert tier2 medea to tier 1 calypse?

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Medea > Calypse still not out.

is the Calypse a legend rarity lvl95 gear? so the stats difference from the upcoming slayer set is the same but rather slayer set has a better efficiency than the calypse considering that the slayer can enhance your own class' ability or skill when active (as to what it describes from what i've seen on a blogpost by divinitor)

as i have heard slayer can only be a main and sub weapon, so it means that calypse would rather be the 5 armor set and slayer would be the main and sub weapon, that is on par with a legend lvl 93 greedy rune dragon gear? or is it still on par with a level 95 evolved greedy rune dragon gear? because no one knows, every legend raid nest gear always overpowers most gears available or something that would be obtained much more easier than hunting or buying SVC runners to obtain legend wraths and craft the legend gear yourself, considering its really expensive and excluding the enhancement fee and materials to be used? thats double the cost from your service, and not only that but the failure chance is literally high by +10 above, but its a good thing that level 95 gears can be enhanced to +20 and upgrade to another tier, which adds up +20 enhancement more which is rather OP.

TIER 2 Epic gear exceeds that of a rune dragon, that would be my assumption, so having level 95 gear early on, and waiting for the initial release of the TIER upgrades on gear, it would be awesome

Comment

• Jeezus
      Jeezus commented
      Editing a comment
      Slayer consists of 5 total armors for each class [ No weapons ]
      Cannot Enhance Slayer parts , Its already strong as +20

Hero Calypse is the Rune legend to 95L , it has weapons and armor
      only can get via converter

and from Tier Upgrades but DNSea will get it after few months

• CLYMAX
      CLYMAX commented
      Editing a comment
      wait wait... so it means that its as strong as a level 95 +20 TIER 2 armor legend? already? i hope its not as easy hunt as the stats are literally overpowering... hope its also a hunt exclusive item which you can only obtain through hardship of hunting for it
      so Calypse can only be obtained if you have a TIER 2 medea gear, and you need to craft the converter beforehand in order to convert it into a level 95 legend gear calpyse?

im confused as on how can we obtain the slayer armours for our own class, and if its something that would be crafted or something that would rather be hunted in nests and dropped but only available for only a certain class and cannot be worn like the universal armours of the present cap

To answer TS question, It's not available in SEA yet.

Just to add from Jeezus' reply.

Korea Dragon Nest September 14 patch.

From my own translation:

Lv95 Equipment Changes
    • 2nd tier unique equipment added
    - A new level 95 tier 2 Unique Equipment has been added.
    - Level 95 tier 1 Unique equipment +20 can be upgraded.
    - Upgraded unique equipment will be level 95 tier 2 +0.
    - The ability of tier 2 equipment are tier 1 equipment +20 and additional stats increase.

• Added Converter
    - Class conversion and tier converter of Lv95 equipment have been added.
    - The production of the converter is processed at a blacksmith.

Lv95 Item Equipment Converter

Lv.95 Epic [+20 Neris] equipment can be converted into Lv.95 Unique [+0 Tier 1 Medea] equipment.
    Conversion production cost and material: 100 Gold - 20 High Grade Garnet - 20 Spera

Lv.95 Unique [+20 Tier 1 Medea] equipment can be converted into Lv.95 Unique [+0 Tier 2 Medea] equipment.
    Conversion production cost and material: 100 Gold - 40 High Grade Garnet - 30 Spera

Lv.95 Unique [+20 Tier 2 Medea] equipment can be converted into Lv.95 Legend [+0 Tier 1 Calypse] equipment.
    Conversion production cost and material: Will be available in the future

• Change Converter
    - Fixed to select an option when trying to convert Lv95 equipment converter
    - This applies to all Lv95 item converters.

* You can choose the option you want!

TAKE NOTE:

*EPIC Lv95 equipment is Neris.
    *UNIQUE Lv95 equipment is Madea upgraded from Rune Dragon Unique Lv93 or +20 EPIC Lv95 Neris .
    *LEGEND Lv95 equipment is Calypse upgraded from Rune Dragon Legend Lv93 or +20 Tier 2 UNIQUE Lv95 Madea(Requirements available soon).

a.) Slayer equipment has only 5 parts. Helm, Upper, Lower, Boots, and Gloves. NO WEAPON OR SUB WEAPON yet.

b.)All Slayer equipment stat is equivalent to +20 Tier 1 Lv95 Calypse legend equipment. Eg. Slayer Armor = +20 tier 1 Calypse Armor

c.) Converting +20 Tier 1 Calypse to Tier 2 Calypse will be implemented soon.

d.)There is no such thing as Lv95 Evolved Rune Dragon Set yet.

Stay tuned at my future content thread for some info about contents not released in SEA.

Comment

• Raniyama
      Raniyama commented
      Editing a comment
      very much useful information.. thanks much

wow.. thank you for the information sir blaz... another thing...how about 95 jades? when it will be released?......... obviously it is really hard right now because the FD and CRIT rate quota is increased upon reaching level 95 and the current level 93 jades is not enough to achieve max rate of CRIT & FD (even all is +15).. hahaha.

Comment

• BlazingSkies
      BlazingSkies commented
      Editing a comment
      You can check the info about jades in my future content thread under Korea Update 6/15/17 "Lv95 Jades and Crafting" and also check the DN Spacem Gear simulator to look up the stats of Lv95 Jades.

In my Speculations section, I said that contents under Korea Update 6/15/17 will be our next update in SEA that would include Lv95 jades.

Tier 2 Madea +0 ~ +10 no jelly required/still 100% rate?

Comment

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, enhancement rate still same as Tier 1.
Working...
X