No announcement yet.

Vietnam IP banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They really didn't care about this. I cant play game and they still keep silent. GOOD JOB ED OR CC BEHIND

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
      We'll they can't feel it yet. Maybe when they release a Cash/Spend Event, they'll realize how this will affect their revenue.
      They can't rely on just SG and MY alone. ( Filipinos are the least spenders in SEA, just look at how many PH players don't even know their CC login info before the transfer. Not knowing their CC info means they don't topup, right?).
      Hi! Forgive me, but I cannot help but find discrimination on your thoughts and does it needed to be mentioned.

The Filipino playerbase, as toxic as most of us are, has nothing to do with the concern of why the the publisher decided to IP ban the whole Vietnam playerbase. Are you suggesting that it might be better to IP ban the whole Philippines as "there are only a few spenders and they are getting less profit?". I think that would also be unfair as there is a gaming principle called "Free to Play".

I truly symphatize with the concern of the VN Playerbase and I hope ED can resolve the conflict of interest soon. However, dragging unecessary points with other playerbase will not help.

I hope made some sense and again, I apologize for bringing this up.
      Last edited by nvLite; 09-19-2017, 12:20 AM.
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Hey whoever hid this post, hide this also, it's still visible from here lol

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          This thread is not being hidden. You can find this thread easily if you adjust your filters to 'last update.' Default filters are based on 'post start date' and there are tons of threads being made everyday, pushing this thread further behind. At time of posting this comment, this thread is located on Page 6.

• daitran2093
          daitran2093 commented
          Editing a comment
          oh i see, sorry for the misunderstanding lol

Almost VN player in DN SEA are old player from lv 24 cap, they dont need to join DN VN.
        Addtion, after "Hang Rong" server closed, almost new DN player quit and find new game.
        I guess DN VN will be close in next 6-12 months, DN EU may be 1-2 years.

Comment

Hello, Bumb ........... still no answer from ED

Comment

• GeeGee
            GeeGee commented
            Editing a comment
            HopezZ doesnt have ED forum account :v

• Mackenyu
            Mackenyu commented
            Editing a comment
            Who cares?

• GeeGee
            GeeGee commented
            Editing a comment
            noted ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Does this mean the existence of C.C`s Dragon Nest VN caused this IP blocking? Since that server is dead as most Vietnamese players assumed, why not just remove that game(DNVN) and let Vietnamese people play on this server instead? If I`m not wrong, we need to wait till C.C`s contract for handling Dn VN expires to lift this IP block.

Comment

• kyotom
            kyotom commented
            Editing a comment
            DNVN is : fair fair fair and fair, all channel SH fair ))

Please answer us Tasha Dean
          Don't be silent

Comment

Well lmao, guess it's goodbye DNSEA.

Click image for larger version  Name:	c4jt321.png Views:	2 Size:	279.0 KB ID:	89505
            Thank you for the last four years, Dragon Nest!

Comment

All I see from ED is racism .
              Is this your working style?

Comment

From the way i see, it looks like forum moderators / Ed player gms login forum once a week to check new posts.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
                When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Bumb, have a good day guys

Comment

Well, time to do what cc told us, go outside, meet friends, get a life. =))

Comment

• vladd
                      vladd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeah.. and dont forget u can start gardening when u leave

Okay Eyedentity, so? Do you just let an old CC staff throw a controversial comment like that and it’s done?
                    Don’t act like you r an innocent one lmao. We are here just to take back the right we deserve after many years donating and devoting to Dragon Nest SEA.
                    PS: we all see the fact that they merge all the threads into this one just to let us cry till we get tired and give up.
                    We the Vietnamese call for the SEA community voice right now. Please.

Comment

I strongly suggest not relying on the forum alone. Try this for instance

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Damien
                        Damien commented
                        Editing a comment
                        K, thank you. We’re definitely gonna give it a shot. Let’s see how she will answer this problem. I bet she may ignore it like the way she has been doing in forum tho lmao
                        Last edited by Damien; 09-20-2017, 01:20 AM.

• Xenocho
                        Xenocho commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If the question is thrown repeatedly, it will be outright rude to ignore it. Also that would be an answer by itself. All the best in this. I hope they will be fair in considering this matter.

Vietnamese , DNSEA scammed you hahaha. Kek, Jokes aside, Tasha will be livestreaming later, lets just hope she clarifies everything regarding this matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X