• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makoto
    commented on 's reply
    I hope they will make DN great again but unfortunately no

• Knee
    commented on 's reply
    PUBG is definitely fun but not everyone can afford it. (Unlike DN which is free)
    I can't even play squad coz there's only like 2 of us in my circle that would actually pay for it.
    Random is just frustrating so no...

• Damien
    commented on 's reply
    That’s totally sick. When I first saw the mod’s reply on the previous thread I did find some kind of problematic issue that Eye would do it in silence. Honestly, when this problem came out, it was definitely considered as a serious issue that needed to take into account as soon as possible (since it related to the whole Vietnam popularity in DN). Yet, what they did was like “We will forward it, bla bla” ON MONDAY, 11th, September. And when you bumped that thread again on Friday, 16th, they encountered that the office was off in the weekend.
    Anyway, the important thing which is easily to see that, the IP block is not a kind of complicated problem that occurs RANDOMLY. So yeah, as you say, welcome to Seb’s (i mean Hell lol)

• Makoto
    replied
    They still dont care, lol, welcome to hell

Leave a comment:

• TashaGodspell
    commented on 's reply
    just play PUBG if you are bored to DN lol

• Damien
    replied
    BUMPPPPPP!!!! We need the announcement from Eye asap

Leave a comment:

• Makoto
    commented on 's reply
    Thailand and Indonesia dont get ban. Vietnam only

• Knee
    commented on 's reply
    I did try BnS in the past but it just pale in comparison compared to DN.
    Alot games have tried the fast paced action genre but DN still have the most fluent combat out of all for me.
    It's subjective anyway.

• X1989
    commented on 's reply
    If that's their intention, it would backfire since most would just stop playing DN VN or SEA and just go play something else (BnS for example).

• skysquad
    commented on 's reply
    Indonesia IP doesn't get ban by them. Indonesian fellow here

• Knee
    replied
    How about Indonesia and the rest of the world where DN exist in their region?
    Do they share the same fate?
    As there is DN VN and DN INA, if they let players from Indonesia access the game then it's unfair for Vietnam players.

From what I understand, the SEA term for this game consists of Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines, at least that's what they cater to since there are alot of events that comprise of these 3 countries.
    It's just that the previous publisher which is Cherry Credits didn't make the game region locked in anyway.

Or one more possibility is they don't want DN VN to be a ghost game since both DN VN and DN SEA were published under Cherry Credits and Eyedentity just recently take DN SEA under their own wings now in which the IP ban will probably be lifted in the future when things calm down a little bit.

Leave a comment:

• Makoto
    replied
    Bump, tmr is monday, hope they give us an answer

Leave a comment:

• Damien
    replied
    That's right. We the Vietnamese have been struggling to the forward of Eyedentity staffs as shown in this thread before: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...tnam-ip-banned
    However, no progress and information have been publicized for the sake of Vietnamese gamers. So far as it has been known, Vietnamese gamers place a quite voluminous number which dominates the DN SEA's popularity significantly. Hence, it would be more forbearing even if they just announced the VIETNAM'S IP HAS BEEN BANNED OFFICIALLY, but the way Eyedentity doing rn is very frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• Makoto
    commented on 's reply
    "CoolGuyAnh" ?

• Makoto
    commented on 's reply
    rice fields hmmmmm
Working...
X