Vietnam IP banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam IP banned?

All Vietnamese players cannot access to SEA main page and cannot login game. GM please confirm this please @@
    Attached Files

IP-blocked, possible, out of respect for DN VN's publisher. I'm not a GM tho. Just saying that it's possibly the case. Still have to wait for confirmation or clarification.
    Last edited by crmsnsky; 09-13-2017, 06:31 PM. Reason: right words

Comment

I will go ask the staff. Please be patient.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

seriously? but vietnam still count in shouteast asia.. I am indonesia and have official DN INA in my country but not get banned in here..

[CENTER]

Comment

seriously? vietnam still count in southeast asia, right?

[CENTER]

Comment

Yeah. That's disrespectful of them to ban VN @@ gosh

Comment

Having this thread bumped for the attention of those whose work gets involved. Nothing seemed wrong abeit being lagged a bit last week and right now is the Vietnam’s IP blocked for no reason in particular. On behalf of the Vietnamese around here, hopefully the problem should not be left unsolved and be about to get fixed as soon as possible. That would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

bump, still waiting an answer

Comment

Originally posted by Verbena View Post
                    I will go ask the staff. Please be patient.
                    still waiting

Comment

Bump, an entire Sea community got blocked, at least there should be an announcement. ​​​​​​​

Comment

I haven't received an answer and it's weekend so probably won't receive today or tomorrow, but I will inform you as soon as I get something.

Comment

Seriously. You suddenly ban IP of the whole country which consist of a lot of player and don't even have an official statement. What the hell are you doing.
                          You can make a simple notice like this "GTFO Vietnamese player, we don't welcome you here. Get out off our server". It is easy, right?
                          zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

You Banned Vietnam IP without an official statement.
                            Vietnam still count in southeast asia, right???
                            Last edited by Makoto; 09-20-2017, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	137
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	88485
                              papa franku approvess

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
                              When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Makoto
                                Makoto commented
                                Editing a comment
                                rice fields hmmmmm

• Vaddix
                                Vaddix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Filthy Frank and wheelz, I died
                            Working...
                            X