Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which epic costume/accesories should i get first ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which epic costume/accesories should i get first ?

with the expensive price of epic costume and accessories which part should i prioritize??

Weapons > leg armor > headgear / shoes > top > gloves

Wings > tail decal necklace

I believe it is something like this, but I am on my phone this is from memory
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      You might be right, it really depends on the class, the different scaling... what you are upgrading from, and what you are upgrading to.
      I will simulate it later If i am able to remember, it is 1:00 AM for me and I have to be up at 6:00 AM.

• nelznolz
      nelznolz commented
      Editing a comment
      i think head gear should be prioritized before shoes

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Epic Headgear can be substituted with the Rare Headgear (the one with the One-piece stat variant) as the stat difference is slight. So, practically if you can get one, the shoes would be the priority.

uhmm weapons it cant be sell on th right?

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Currently it can't but there is the possibility ED will allow it as they did for NA in the future.

• Gloiii
      Gloiii commented
      Editing a comment
      Couplord what you mean by "there is the possibility ED will allow it as they did for NA in the future" what do they have?

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Gloiii

NA Can sell a majority of the Epic costume weapons in the marketplace.
      Practically everything that didn't come from an egg.

Originally posted by TashaGodspell View Post
    uhmm weapons it cant be sell on th right?
    yep.. So the only way to get the Costume weapons are through Gatcha boxes...

As for your question.. if you are going for an elemental char, prioritize those costume that give out elemental attribute % addition...
    you can check the stat at TH or on other players... so you can decide which...

ganbate neh

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually due to diminishing returns, there is a point where your elemental damage as some characters becomes so high that raw damage starts to be a better option.

• Raniyama
      Raniyama commented
      Editing a comment
      Couplord, Yup.. that is why you can only go for an elem if you have at least >25% elem attack otherwise you should go to raw damage...

Though, my post is only to answer his question on what to prioritize if he use elem chars...
      ayt...

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh I see, Sorry I misunderstood~
Working...
X