PETITION: extend Level to 95 event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETITION: extend Level to 95 event

We were supposed to grind to level 95 today and even requested for leaves for the event, but due to the extended maintenance we may not reach the deadline please extend the event in this regard.

You had one whole week to level to 95. They even did a 300% exp event just a few days back from 6-10pm. With that, even solo lvling takes about 30mins to get from 93 to 95.
    Extended or not, maintenance happens every week so you should have planned for it and it is not a valid reason to ask for extension.
    Also, dont use the word "we", because its just you.
    Last edited by IJumpUJump; 09-14-2017, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• iLoveDogs
      iLoveDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh did they? When was the 300% exp event? Because I can't find the announcement anywhere. I checked the forums, FB page and the main website.

• vangeodee
      vangeodee commented
      Editing a comment
      Maintains happens every day son. There are probably more maintenances than there are weeks since the server went up online again. Also, the announcement for 300% exp was in game ONLY. Those who had no time to play, especially during the times where the event notification was flashed, could have not had a chance to see/know about it.

Also, "extended" maintenance is technically a fault on their end, unless it was planned and announced to be that way, players who are affected by it (basically everyone) deserves something in compensation. You can go and say "extended or not" because in the first place, everyone expects the game to go up on time, and plan accordingly.

• hyperion
      hyperion commented
      Editing a comment
      i have a friend leveling from start to 95 with me, that makes it "us". also, WE planned to level today specifically. and WE applied for a leave for it. the extended maintenance done and server downtime does not help us since WE have limited time to play unlike other players.

Well tbh, I find it not bad to ask to extend the duration of this event due to lots of unintended delays. Just to compensate for the lost time that supposed to be used for leveling. Or maybe another 300% bonus EXP again :v. But anyway, I already maxed out all my raid characters, just speaking for other players who missed the sudden event or those people who doesn't have the whole day to play this game.

Comment

isn't it you need to lvl 1 character to lv95 to have the rewards? since it is per account basis not per character basis, is it so hard to lvl 1 character to lvl 95 in 1 week? unless you got hordes of dummy accounts

Comment

• skysquad
        skysquad commented
        Editing a comment
        4 day x 6-8 hour/day is enough to make 1 char till lv95. (if u have many spare time)

Afaik, you only need to have at least ONE level 95 character to qualify for the rewards. It doesn't matter what level you started, be it 1 or 93.

And this event is per account basis, you'll get the same reward whether you max 1 or 16 characters.

We have 1 week to do this event. If you have a level 93 character already it will only take you 2-3 hrs to reach 95.

Also, the rewards don't worth that much anyway. T
      There's nothing to worry about. You won't lose that much even if you didn't qualify. lol
      REWARDS QUANTITY PRICE TOTAL
      Low Grade Hero's Weapon Powerstone 60 17g 1020g
      Low Grade Hero's Armor Powerstone 20 8g 160g
      Cube Pouch 5 NT Get random cube
      Lava River Liberation Fragment (Hard Core) 3 NT Can easily be obtained by doing Daily Quest x3. You can get up to 21 pcs per week!
      1180g
      Last edited by BabyKuri; 09-14-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what i'm saying , i was able to max lvl, 6 of my lv93 characters in 1 week not counting the 3 i level w/ 300% experience buff, still that's 3 in 1 week and spending about 4hrs per day.
    Working...
    X