Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Are Genesis Accessories eligible for Trade Warranty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Are Genesis Accessories eligible for Trade Warranty?

As title goes...because I checked the old forums and found a thread there, someone mentioned only costumes and epic cash accessories are TW-able. But another one from another thread said, anything that can be stored into server storage can be used with TW.

Now I'm confused as this will greatly affect my decision of whether to buy refined genesis accessory or just plain genesis then have it refined later. Is there anyone who has actually tried it?
    Trade Warranty On These? - posted in General Discussion: i'm just curious, can i use Trade Waranty on these items ? : - - Genesis Acessories - Premium/Unique Heraldry - Costume Body Parts (Th:0) - Talisman - epic/unique weapons & armors that cannot be sealed anymore some items that i interested to buy. but still doubt if it worth to

genesis acce can be sealed using normal stamp seal for 1 time only.
    ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
    LINElife

Comment

Adding onto this, you can upgrade your genesis to the 93 version and increase its seal count one time.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

I see, really appreciate your replies and for the tips! But I'm wondering tho, if I bought a genesis accessory from TH, then unsealed it which will make it TH:0, can I use trade warranty to make it TH:1 again if I want to have it refined by someone else later on?

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          No .

Originally posted by iLoveDogs View Post
        I see, really appreciate your replies and for the tips! But I'm wondering tho, if I bought a genesis accessory from TH, then unsealed it which will make it TH:0, can I use trade warranty to make it TH:1 again if I want to have it refined by someone else later on?
        no, unless you upgrade it to refine then u can have that 1 sealing count again after that no more.
        ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
        LINElife

Comment

Originally posted by Severelle View Post

no, unless you upgrade it to refine then u can have that 1 sealing count again after that no more.
          I see. Well that's kind of sad I used to think that any item that used to be sealable can be increased TH:1 again including FD plates. Well, eyedentity must really put some kind of indicator in all items if whether or not they can be TWed to avoid players from possibly getting dismayed by it. 25,000 CC is quite something already for me. But anyway, many thanks for that valuable info!

Comment

You can only TW items in the Cash tab. You cannot select your General tab from inventory when you use the TW.
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• iLoveDogs
              iLoveDogs commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for sharing that observation!

Hopefully no one will ask again :>, *check my FAQ thread.

Q.11: What items can TRADE WARRANTY be of use?
            A: Qoute from Barftub (CC Forumer)

The general rule of thumb is that if an item can be CASH storageable, it is most likely to be able to be trade warrantied.
            That item will be permanently bound to that specific character, unless they change it in a future patch.

Announcement by Mantou at Cherry Credits news forum dated July 4,2016 7:48 PM

Not Usable
            - All non Cash Items – Eg. Jades, Plates, Talisman (That includes your GENESIS ACCESSORIES)
            - Wing / Tail / Decal / Spirit before the 5th July 2016 Patch
            - All Cash Weapons / Off Hand Costume(Note: Exception to certain Special Epic Costume weapons that can be cash storageable)
            - Duration Cash Costumes

Usable
            - Permanent Cash Helm Costume
            - Permanent Cash Upper Body Costume
            - Permanent Cash Lower Body Costume
            - Permanent Cash Gloves Costume
            - Permanent Cash Shoes Costume
            - Permanent Cash One Piece Costume
            - Newly released Wing / Tail / Decal / Spirit after the 5th July 2016 Patch

All other cash items not mentioned in the list above are assumed Not - Usable.
            Eg. Mount Medallions and Certain Event Cash Items etc.

Comment

• iLoveDogs
              iLoveDogs commented
              Editing a comment
              Now that clears it up. Thank you for taking time to find and post this FAQ, it's really helpful!

why ask this question? will there be someone who can actually service you to refine your genesis accessory if you rather have one? refining it yourself is more than enough, its easier to refine rather than crafting the accessory itself, thats why buying from someone if you have the gold is more worth than wasting a lot of time in order to craft it, depending on your playstyle if you're someone who is rich but is purely on farming and grinding a dungeon to earn the gold, or if you are someone who doesn't wants to wait and buy some gold outside but thats illegal, or buy cash shop items and sell them for gold, its all your choice.

Comment

• iLoveDogs
              iLoveDogs commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, I guess you're right. I think 90 genesis is enough for now as I don't quite have the budget for refined either. But thanks for pointing that out!

• CLYMAX
              CLYMAX commented
              Editing a comment
              my plan is to actually just buy out all 4 genesis accessory instead of crafting 1 that will eat up most of my time collecting all the light and darkness cubes i need to eventually craft the accessories, so im rather focusing on my gear, and currently have a set of greedy rune dragon accessory to which is 2nd to the best accessory available ingame and its enough for me as a BURST DPS in party.

if i focus now on my gear, i could actually do some difficult nests that actually has good income out of it when completed, afterwards ill just save up gold to buy genesis accessories piece by piece, and then afterwards all that matters is i have enough to refine each of it without actually wasting a lot of time, crafting it yourself means you do not want to spend so much gold and just wants to spend all the hard earned gold somewhere else, but buying it and refining it afterwards would be the best option for you if you are willing to actually boost your stats early on this level 95 cap, because soon enough there might be another evolution of the genesis accessory, just my assumption because after a few months, ED will release on SEA server new level 95 jades that has unique and legend rarity now and might not be available for level 93 refined genesis accessories because of the level difference, i just hope my assumptions where true and keep on upgrading the genesis accessory in order for those who has it before doesn't actually get upset in the near future.

BlazingSkies can i ask how many seal does a refined genesis accessory need?

Comment

• Adhelaida
              Adhelaida commented
              Editing a comment
              37 seal stamps whether if its refined or not
              Last edited by Adhelaida; 11-12-2017, 12:44 AM.
          Working...
          X