Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie question about starting class and late game stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie question about starting class and late game stuff.

I'm a completely new player, never play Dragon Nest before. So no high end gear at all atm.
    The question is, what class to play without having difficulty finding party in late game nest. Because I'm about to invest some money in to starting char right now so I'd to know which one is the best for starting out.
    The class I've tried and liked is Gear Master, Abyss Walker, Inquisitor, especially Inquisitor because I read he changes quite a bit from support to dpser is he still good for party at all? So which of these are good for starting out?
    I didn't tried Sorceress girls yet but also would like to know which class from Sorceress is good for starting out.
    Also suggestion about other classes is ok too.
    Thank kyuuu!

Hello! Welcome to dragon nest.
    Classes to play that would make it easier for you to find a party, would be the support roles ( Elestra, Soul Eater, Guardian, Light Fury , Saint , Physician )
    I would recommend playing whichever class you like the most as your main, and then using support alts to fund your main!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

You can try out ray mechanic, its cheap to gear, produce great damage and relatively easy to play.
      inquisitor is pretty great too so long as you think its fun for you.
      for sorc, you can try smasher or saleana , they too are quite simple to use, straight forward class.
      alternatively you can also try out kali , they do great burst damage and have useful genie buff.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Play Crusader , very cheap to gear and its fun to play ^^

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          I beg to differ! to gear my crusader I had to sell my left kidney... I will forever miss it

• KillianQ
          KillianQ commented
          Editing a comment
          you're literally MISSING a kidney *ba dum tss*

• Reyisaki
          Reyisaki commented
          Editing a comment
          LoL I admit that , but that was a few caps back then but with the 95 cap , gearing crusader would be much easier than ever before! Selling kidney anymore won't be necessary.

Thank you for the answers everyone

Comment

Working...
        X