Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats up with this exp boost only for 3 hours ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up with this exp boost only for 3 hours ?

why not make it a whole day? dont be cheapskate ED

+1 cuz its gonna be laggy within that 3 hours

why cant ED make it whole dayyy *screammmmmm*

anyway i kinda prefer they update events in forum too.... rather than just the website :|
    Queenth Arte Shoppe

Comment

Originally posted by Queenth View Post
      +1 cuz its gonna be laggy within that 3 hours

why cant ED make it whole dayyy *screammmmmm*

anyway i kinda prefer they update events in forum too.... rather than just the website :|
      indeed the last time they did this i cant even login always dc and lag common ED

also not everyone is available during that time

please be considerate if you cant make it a whole day at least do more than 3 hours on a different time slots

Tasha Dean

Comment

• iLoveDogs
        iLoveDogs commented
        Editing a comment
        sharing the same sentiment, +1 support

would you rather have no EXP event or 3 hours exp event~

Comment

Originally posted by MakiseAmber View Post
        would you rather have no EXP event or 3 hours exp event~
        yes rather unable to login at all ROFL

anyway

i know what you mean and yes be thankful ofcourse but its an event and its a EXP event not item giveaways

so please ED don't bottle neck it on certain hour where some people cant even login , i believe ED wants more player at least make it comfortable to everyone

Comment

• MakiseAmber
          MakiseAmber commented
          Editing a comment
          Aha well, since you put it in a polite and logical way, i would have to agree with you

If you want it whole day then this game is more likely a private server now if that happens? LeL that would be weird tho... and i think you guys are the only ones who dced at that time because i nvr dced at that time of exp boost before

Comment

Originally posted by Eksdee View Post
          If you want it whole day then this game is more likely a private server now if that happens? LeL that would be weird tho... and i think you guys are the only ones who dced at that time because i nvr dced at that time of exp boost before
          having the exp event on this specific weekends make a private server LOL? never dc where do you live ? coz not everybody lives on your location its SEA server btw not one country server

Comment

Working...
          X