Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions Regarding: Converting Rare Talisman into Epic Talisman;Server Storage-able?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions Regarding: Converting Rare Talisman into Epic Talisman;Server Storage-able?

Do Purchasing the converter really worth the points? does the converter converts all latest type of talisman into epic? like for example if the level 95 talismans were to be available, will it be able to convert level 95 rare talismans into epic and maintaining the additional stat from the rare talisman?

also can they be put in server storage in order to share the time across your characters, each character on your account can actually grind for NM points and buy separate Epic Talisman Converter, and then pass on all your rare talismans onto every single one of your character that has the converter and then start the convertion, BUT this is only possible if the epic talisman can be put in Server storage

I suggest save your NM Points for now and wait for the 50% discount maybe next month. (You will lose nothing if you make epic talismans, and I guess it is worth it)
    Epic Talismans can be SHARED.
    95 Epic Talismans aren't released yet (I guess).
    I didn't try putting the Talisman Evo Cube in the shared storage (but I guess it can be shared too).

Comment

cmiiw, i read somewhere before 95 talisman cant be converted to epic using that. (if i find the link again will post it here)
      Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
      Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
      Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
      Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        You can simply visit my future content thread under Korea Update 7/6/2017 and find Lv95 talisman and crafting. It has all info you need to know about it.

• Gloiii
        Gloiii commented
        Editing a comment
        Nimmienaticz dark skinned loli is <3, black is life

BlazingSkies yes i think it was one of you guides i saw this topic about, sorry using somewhere as ive read many links and forgot the author.
        Last edited by Gloiii; 09-15-2017, 10:40 PM.

• CLYMAX
        CLYMAX commented
        Editing a comment
        i see.. i just hope that level 95 rare talismans has the same pattern of convertion to epic like from the epic talisman converter on NM store right now, i was wondering that it might be able to convert since it did not state any level requirements or levels that it can only convert talismans that are level 93 to epic and so on

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post
      Do Purchasing the converter really worth the points? does the converter converts all latest type of talisman into epic? like for example if the level 95 talismans were to be available, will it be able to convert level 95 rare talismans into epic and maintaining the additional stat from the rare talisman?

also can they be put in server storage in order to share the time across your characters, each character on your account can actually grind for NM points and buy separate Epic Talisman Converter, and then pass on all your rare talismans onto every single one of your character that has the converter and then start the convertion, BUT this is only possible if the epic talisman can be put in Server storage
      1/ Epic Talisman Converter only apply to 93 rare. It cannot be used on level 95 talisman. 95 talis will follow another pattern.
      2/ Epic Talisman Converter cannot put in server storage. Epic Talisman can put in server storage
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• CLYMAX
        CLYMAX commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you
    Working...
    X