Deletion of Characters that didnt Transfer to Eyedentity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deletion of Characters that didnt Transfer to Eyedentity

I noticed that all characters in the accounts that are completely forgotten still exist inside the game. Try searching them via PvP Ranking or Cash Shop Gift method and see for yourself.

I just want to know when will Eyedentity decide to completely remove them from the game`s database (if ever they have the plan to). This is not a request to delete them right away but at least notify us regarding this matter.

A month after transfer
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Queenth
      Queenth commented
      Editing a comment
      a month after transfer? starting from DN re open date?

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I believe so, that is what they did for NA

• Queenth
      Queenth commented
      Editing a comment
      ahh ic. thanks! gonna try contacts some frds b4 thier acc completely gone ; A ;

Does that mean you can take the names of those account that has been deleted?

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. .

• REALies
      REALies commented
      Editing a comment
      this is what i been waiting for.finally i can use my IGN on my forgotten account.

• CookingEgg
      CookingEgg commented
      Editing a comment
      My names list is ready... :>

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
    A month after transfer
    This is just what happen to DN NA. Not SEA. We don't have any info about this yet.
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Originally posted by zArAthena View Post

This is just what happen to DN NA. Not SEA. We don't have any info about this yet.
      Well actually, we do have information. And as per Mantou

Data will not be deleted however those data will not be accessible via Eyedentity services. So if you still want your account, please remember to do the transfer!
      Click image for larger version  Name:	9CY0qyl.png Views:	2 Size:	67.1 KB ID:	88848

SOURCE: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic.../#entry3009401

EDIT: adding to summon the great Mantou! :3
      Last edited by nvLite; 09-17-2017, 01:47 PM.
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

for Data deletion on SEA, yes we do not have any information on that yet

Comment

Originally posted by Mantou View Post
          for Data deletion on SEA, yes we do not have any information on that yet
          Well, I hope they delete them after giving players enough time to transfer their accounts. Also I believe removing them from the game will kinda lighten the amount of data of the game itself.

Comment

Working...
          X