Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Diary

Hello fellow Lagendians!!!

From here on I would like to share my DC diary . And I hope you would also share your own DC mis-adventures with me.

DC diary My disconnected road to 95.

Dear diary

Me, and Kwok entered the shadow grave today . Having high Hopes since its the weekend and the announcement of 200% was enticing i raised my hand and shouted "Alpedo!!!!"

Ping was good it was green as the greenest grass!!! for no reason at all after taking a few steps forward, the monsters became immortal taking no damage at all, Is this a bug? as my gungdam01 tried to use all its skills in desperation even tried to mount Alpedo to kill even one of the monsters( wink wink you dirty minded reader) . My fears were confirmed the dreaded box appeared. DC!!!! And so starts my DC road to level 95.

More post coming soons. Post your DC experience

We also got frequent disconnections and Dragon Nest crash anytime of the game.
    Hope that the team will fix this before the PVP event or anything.

Comment

I don't know if i'm the only one who feels that this is a server problem, back at blitzwood(deadwood) server i have enjoyed soloing dungeons a lot of times, the merge may have crowded and overloaded the server , if ever the ED will give an option of creating a new serve and transferring is an option i will be the first in line. I gave up on my road to 95 since I always DC, based on my gathered ping data ping will be around 90 to 100ms while playing then a spike of over 1000 to 3000ms will occur then i will DC. There is no pattern that i can think of since DC seems to be random but the ping data is consistent a spike will occur and then BOOOM DC.
      I have used glasswire and disabled all applications that connects to my internet with only Dragon Nest hugging the internet. This is connected via LAN not wifi, No devices are connected to wifi since i blocked all connection
      This has worked in the past back in blitzwood days, even at the initial merge, but the final merge and then the transfer killed my game.
      I can Play LOL/Dota2 just fine although this may not be a good comparison vs DN on latency bench marking, in my opinion this should be addressed by developers and publishers to give better service to there fan base. With regards to my ISP i`m a poor gamer so im just using globe BUT why is my gaming experience with LOL just fine? 3 games no DC but on DN 2 out of 4 dungeons get DC'ed . We can't be complacent and accept that DC is part of the Game (yup DC is part of the game...IN DN only)

I hope DN becomes better or im afraid im going to riot LOL!

Comment

Working...
      X