Crit Chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crit Chance

How to raise critical chance for a non-agi character in general? without costumes if possible?
    I currently have a lvl 95 physician but her crit chance is only like 17%, with my gears being all +10 ( hero neris) at the moment, and i dont seem to understand how many people get to reach the crit cap ( i know they get a boost from costumes but is it possible to get a fairly high enough crit chance without costumes?)
    Thank you in advance.

Also, a bit off-topic: what could be best for jades on armors? life-vit or the maine stat like intellect or agi or whatev? i know that by going life-vit, my damage will drop but could the damage be enough for nests as should i have more hp than damage to properly survive nests?

Comment

Originally posted by toodorik12 View Post
      How to raise critical chance for a non-agi character in general? without costumes if possible?
      I currently have a lvl 95 physician but her crit chance is only like 17%, with my gears being all +10 ( hero neris) at the moment, and i dont seem to understand how many people get to reach the crit cap ( i know they get a boost from costumes but is it possible to get a fairly high enough crit chance without costumes?)
      Thank you in advance.
      L-grade gears, Heraldies and Talismans with extra Crit/Agi stats, Goddess Titles, Hero Level, Combined Skill (Combined Lv. 425, 2%)

Originally posted by toodorik12 View Post
      Also, a bit off-topic: what could be best for jades on armors? life-vit or the maine stat like intellect or agi or whatev? i know that by going life-vit, my damage will drop but could the damage be enough for nests as should i have more hp than damage to properly survive nests?
      Since 90 cap, there were only 2 types of increasing jades (for armors)--(1) Main stat + Vit, (2) Main stat + Crit. You may try combinations on jades, whether you go full Main stat + Vit jades or you equip some jades with Crit (7.6k Critical, + 4.5% Critical Rate).

Try experimenting your build here: https://spacem.github.io/dngearsim/

Comment

Wait for the other 95 contents (jades, talismans, accessories). You can't raise it enough as of now unless you have legends gears, 3rd stat plates, and decent costumes and accessories.

Comment

Max crit cap is somewhere above 800k for 95 cap... Last cap it was 300k+.. So let's just wait for the jades, they might give us a good boost. (The 95 fatal plate also gives 12k+ crit but price to OP meh or deal with RNG to get them in VN)

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            lv95 fatal plate is free if you do the main quest although it's not tradable . even w/ that 12k crit , its nothing compared to the increase in crit cap.

• crmsnsky
            crmsnsky commented
            Editing a comment
            It's server storageable tho
            Last edited by crmsnsky; 09-18-2017, 03:51 AM.

• Jeugal
            Jeugal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea, ur right there but for me,I rarely get fatal plate in abyss dungeons, I mostly get wind,health, and mag...

Originally posted by Jeugal View Post
          Max crit cap is somewhere above 800k for 95 cap... Last cap it was 300k+.. So let's just wait for the jades, they might give us a good boost. (The 95 fatal plate also gives 12k+ crit but price to OP meh or deal with RNG to get them in VN)
          Fatal plate is reward from main quest, along with destruction or magic plate, wind or bear or intellect plate, and other plates , so you can have all the basic plates as rewards from main quest

Comment

• Jeugal
            Jeugal commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't do MQ sadly ;-;
        Working...
        X