[Hero] Leveling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Hero] Leveling

Is there a hero companion exp limit per day whereas we can level up our hero companions? My Aisha yesterday level up 1 level per 1 run with the event. However, my Argenta levels up from 10 til level 17 then stops even if I still spam Abandoned Wharf dungeon.

Today I do DQ and runs within the event time but sees that my Argenta only gained 2 level with the exp boost? What exactly is happening here??

Coz the amount of EXP needed to level up increase the higher your mercenary level is, that's why.
    As far as I know, there's no limit on exp gained by mercenaries, they gained 5% from what you see on the end dungeon exp.
    Example if the end dungeon exp is 10,000, mercenaries only gained 500 and that exp is usually fixed while the EXP needed to level up is not, so you need more runs for higher level mercenaries.

Comment

I don't think there's EXP limit on Mercs, correct me if i'm wrong. Legend-grade heroes just needs super high EXP to level up, and that mercs only gain 5% of our stage clear EXP. Just check your hero's EXP, Player Information? (P) > 'Hero' tab to verify.

Comment

Afaik, there's no limit in leveling your heroes. You can max them in one day.
        Below are the exp table and my sample runs from different dungeons.

1. Cathedral Confessional Abyss with RH in party

2. Chiron Beach (Master, no party) during the 300% EXP event

Last edited by BabyKuri; 05-18-2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Just to add on, the usual EXP boosting stuff such as guild bonus, pledge set bonus and exp event helps. The amount of EXP gained is 10% of the final stage exp per run (13,000,673 shown above, 1,300,067 EXP gained by the hero)
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Afaik, the hero only gets 5% of the final stage exp per run. ( I think it was originally 10% when the heroes are first introduced but the devs reduced it to 5% later on)

I started with a Lv 1 Argenta and ended up with a Lv 16 after 8 runs (which fits my computation above).

On the other hand, the minion gets 10% of the final stage exp ( although epic pet requires an enormous amount of exp compare to heroes)
            Last edited by BabyKuri; 05-18-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Thank you BabyKuri for that input.

Comment

Working...
              X