neris/medea the first epic set with different looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neris/medea the first epic set with different looks

@ previous cap epic set from regular nest had only different helm looks starting with cerberus but its gone now all epics looks the same but seems like it changes today

so the devs are not lazy anymore or this will be the new looks of all future epic armors ?

Originally posted by TashaGodspell View Post
    @ previous cap epic set from regular nest had only different helm looks starting with cerberus but its gone now all epics looks the same but seems like it changes today

so the devs are not lazy anymore or this will be the new looks of all future epic armors ?
    Neris is just the old Desert Dragon set equipment so even that is recycled. Medea and Calypse are recolored versions of Neris and Slayer Equips is recycled from Red Dragon Set. I'm expecting BDN to be recycled for the next epic and then recolored for Unique and Legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyros View Post

Neris is just the old Desert Dragon set equipment so even that is recycled. Medea and Calypse are recolored versions of Neris and Slayer Equips is recycled from Red Dragon Set. I'm expecting BDN to be recycled for the next epic and then recolored for Unique and Legend.
      ehh lol i skip that cap so its a recycle so i guess devs are still lazy ROFL

but still the 1st epic with different looks from head to toe
      Last edited by TashaGodspell; 09-18-2017, 01:54 AM.

Comment

i knew it~
        my loli helmet looks familiar.. resembling armors from somewhere... so DD it is.. the weird crown lol
        Click image for larger version

Name:	weapon1.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	89052

Comment

Originally posted by Skyros View Post

If I'm not mistaken the Medea color is the same as Legend Desert Dragon so yea, they totally take old design and slap new stats on it.

Comment

can someone post a screenshot for lancea and machina neris/medea armor thx

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	I1RFqjS.png
Views:	102
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	89272

Comment

• Gloiii
                Gloiii commented
                Editing a comment
                what i thought lancea is flat...

• Raniyama
                Raniyama commented
                Editing a comment
                haahaha She has the archer body.. so more or less she got some bump

• GeeGee
                GeeGee commented
                Editing a comment
                depend on costume
                but afaik, lancea's a bit bigger than archer's

just in case, if u are still wondering the look for lancea in 95 unique set, here she is...

Comment

• esbe
                esbe commented
                Editing a comment
                fit perfectly with prototype set... ♥
            Working...
            X