I Cant receive my reward for the dance party GM :((( IGN = SheenLycan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Cant receive my reward for the dance party GM :((( IGN = SheenLycan

Probably because they couldn't see the GM in the 2 screenshots you sent.
    The requirements if i recall correctly are the following:
    1. You have to be dancing
    2. GM's ign needs to be visible in the same screenshot (if it is crowded, perhaps you could outline your character and the gm's ign with a box for easier verification)

I took a look at your screenshots and i couldn't find a GM ign anywhere. Definitely it is very crowded so all the more reason to help the event organizers out by following point no.2

Comment

• sheenlyca01
      sheenlyca01 commented
      Editing a comment
      yah but i still have evidence that i join the dancing event.....

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Event criteria require you to show yourself dancing clearly in the photo as well as the picture of the gm. If ed dont deem you fulfill the objective, your entry will be voided.
      You can go to school/ work and do nothing and sleep that doesnt mean you did anything productive.

oh but anyway lets w8 if gm still consider this cause im so lag thats why i cant find GM there, i cant moved because the lag thing so much pain. But anyway guys tnx for your comment lets see what will happen if gm will gonna gift me the event....Plsss consider this gm if u gonna read this cause im so very lag that time thats why i rush to Screen shot. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

Working...
    X