Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring equips

Hello

SO I tried to do enhancement transferring for 20+ Neris eqp to a Medea eqp and it seems like this isn't available...

Will it ever be available so that I can transfer from 20+ to medea and get it 18+? Or not gonna happen at all? I know next tier thing for neris is medea but wondering about transferring enhancement? Couldn't find anything on this here... only about future updates with this

Transferring enhancements only works on equips lvl 1-93...... You can actually read this when you open up the transfer enhancement option in the blacksmiths

Comment

Converting +20 neris to medea will result to +0 again . On the next patch , converting neris to medea would be available.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeugal View Post
        Transferring enhancements only works on equips lvl 1-93...... You can actually read this when you open up the transfer enhancement option in the blacksmiths

Afaik, Transfer enhancement is only available for lv90-93 equipments. Because this feature was introduced only in 90 cap.

I haven't tried though. Too lazy to try now. My laptop is off already.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post

Afaik, Transfer enhancement is only available for lv90-93 equipments. Because this feature was introduced only in 90 cap.

I haven't tried though. Too lazy to try now. My laptop is off already.
          You can also transfer enhancement to lv 80 equips except for those old generic lv80 epic gears, below lv 80 equips non transferable.

Comment

Working...
          X