[PETITION] to increase the Weekly Hero EXP Limitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PETITION] to increase the Weekly Hero EXP Limitations

as the title said, we need to increase the weekly limit for Hero EXP.
    the current weekly limit is 5000, which is pretty small for 95 cap.

Click image for larger version

Name:	level hero.PNG
Views:	89
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	90056

in the lvl 90 cap, doing abyss alone will only give you 15 hero exp, which is reaching 5k a week is kinda hard, or need extra effort.
    in that cap, that limit is enough to be a target for maxed level chars to grind, DQ or nesting.
    BUT
    in our current level 95 cap, that limit is not enough,
    a little bit example from me,
    doing a level 95 abyss dungeon will give you 60 hero exp, if a main char want to do DQ which is 5x dungeons per day , will get 300 hero exp.
    how about daily task, as we all know one of the daily task that will give you 50 pcs adventure key is asking you to do dungeons 10x times, if you do this daily you will get 600 hero exp per day
    (of course its only applied for abyss level dungeons, but most of maxed level chars will do abyss for sure)
    and with the new system with a lot of things that u cant put into server storage, at least everyone will do ... dailies with 2 chars per day.
    with that condition, average players will get 1200 hero points per day (600*2)
    and each of them will reach the weekly limits in less than 5 days,
    AND
    those are.... the calculation for dailes... not including nest, do u think players wont do any nest in that 5 days?
    another issue is, what will you do with "hero level exp potion" - the one that give you a buff to double hero exp attained in 1 day. <<<is this thing still usefull?
    in the previous patch i usually use that potions and spam every single nest, which is pretty tiring to reach the weekly limits.
    i know, with the current system u can say, its easier, coz more points u can get, but thats not the point i want to say.

if possible increase the maximum hero exp weekly limits for everyone, or make it only for level 50 and above.
    normally i do dailes for 3 chars per day, and do some nest, and for the other days, whenever i come to dailies or nest, i sae those words there (reached maximum hero exp cant attain another point - or something like that) and it will instantly make me lose the mood to do nest, or at least.. doing low level nest.
    im pretty sure im not the only one who felt that way....
    hero exp is one of a usefull system that can give free stats for players, to make em stronger. so we need it.

SO PLEASE increase the WEEKLY HERO EXP LIMITATIONS
    give me ur vote!
    i think we need to increase the weekly hero exp limitations!
    67.86%
    i think we don't need to increase the weekly hero exp limitations!
    28.57%
    i have another idea, will write it down here...
    3.57%

5000 is a reasonable weekly limit in my opinion.

Please take some time to read my guide about Hero Level.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...ide-for-95-cap

If you are informed enough, you can get as much as 20k EXP per week or maybe more (if you have more max level characters)

That "Hero level exp potion (1 day)" is a very valuable item if you just know how to use it properly.
    You'll be surprise how can it greatly help you on increasing your hero level.

Comment

I also think 5000 is abit tight as a weekly limit. You dont get the hero level exp potion everyday or everyweek even. And those who do 10x daily dungeons can also do 3x VN hc daily so it would be good raise the weekly limit. Besides, the exp needed to hit the new cap is extremely high, we're not going to hit it anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
        5000 is a reasonable weekly limit in my opinion.

Please take some time to read my guide about Hero Level.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...ide-for-95-cap

If you are informed enough, you can get as much as 20k EXP per week or maybe more (if you have more max level characters)

That "Hero level exp potion (1 day)" is a very valuable item if you just know how to use it properly.
        You'll be surprise how can it greatly help you on increasing your hero level.

yah i know we can get more than 5k from potions, like the potions from hero battle field store, or from goddes grief pouch.
        what i want is the limit for exp that u can get by abyss runs, and nest runs. like what i said above, doing dailies with 2 or 3 chars will fill the gauge to 5k pretty fast even without using the double exp potion, coz that 5k limits is per account, not per chars. if it was per chars, then it will boost the level up hero system so much , which is bad for game balance i guess.

but as the point that i said, when the gauge full, on the remaining days i lost interest, in doing low level nest, which is pretty different in the previous cap..
        in the previous cap, even using the double exp potions, and all of the 500 hero exp potions that i could get from lamia's nest, it still took me 5 days or more to limit the weekly limits with lazy style i had.
        (with lazy style i mean... only did DQ 5times, and rarely do nesting)
        but now?
        10 times dungeons a day, 3 times vn hc<<< this is the basic things that we usually do in this cap.... for every single chars

Comment

But you guys know that doing HBF on Daily Task gives 500 EXP potion, right?

It appeared 4 times this week already. Sat/Mon/Tue/Wed (maybe tomorrow again). That's 2000 additional EXP already (do note that potions are not counted in weekly limit)
          And it's per character basis! If you have 10 max level characters, that would be 20k additional EXP already. My current Hero level is 66. My required exp to level is 44k, I have 8 max level characters right now. That means if I can just farm enough I could reach 67 in 2-3 weeks only.

HBF is a comp-on dungeon. You can clear it within 3 minutes even with a character equipped with main weapon only (no armor, no accessories, no plates, no talisman. I know it because that’s what I’m doing right now, my equips are shared between my 7 Adepts and I don’t transfer them if I will do the HBF mission, I just enter naked with only +0 Neris Kabala in hand).

There are many other potions available to increase your Hero Level (NM Store, HBF Store, Medal Store, Master-Apprentice Store). All these EXP potions are NOT counted to your Weekly Limit.
          If they increase the weekly limit, you will reach lv 75 (max level) in no time and that would be boring. You will always have the "Hero Level reached max level, you cannot gain exp anymore!" notice every time you clear a dungeon/ nest even after reset.

If they increase the Weekly limit, let’s say 10k, and you use Hero EXP Potion (1 day). You can easily earn an additional 10k if you grind nests and dungeons in 24 hours.

95 cap has just started. Hero leveling is one of the reasons why we should nest/dungeon/play. Don't just remove it easily from your goals / chores. XD

Comment

• Gloiii
            Gloiii commented
            Editing a comment
            people like the easy way, then once they reach cap they get bored and say dn is boring now. and bla bla bla.
            so i agree with you no to increase exp limit.

• chase09
            chase09 commented
            Editing a comment
            +1 to this. my hero level is just level 50 and i have no complains on the hero exp leveling mechs. +1 to Gloiii too.

Originally posted by IJumpUJump View Post
          I also think 5000 is abit tight as a weekly limit. You dont get the hero level exp potion everyday or everyweek even. And those who do 10x daily dungeons can also do 3x VN hc daily so it would be good raise the weekly limit. Besides, the exp needed to hit the new cap is extremely high, we're not going to hit it anytime soon.
          If you have learned the Kage-bunshin no Jutsu midnight bug and you successfully performed it on the day the Hero Level EXP potion (1 day) is given as your Attendance Reward, you can have enough potions for 2 weeks or even 1 month. XD

Comment

I do agree to increase the limit count even by a little bit cause I can max it in 1 day by just doing nest and DQ .

Comment

Thinking the same 7500 might be reasonable, can do all 5000 hero exp in one day or two, the rest of the day before reset is just sad

Comment

Please help me complete this table. Thanks

Hey guys can you help me complete the EXP table?
                Just comment or post a screenshot of your hero level and exp if it's between 50-70.

It would be better if you can help me find a copy of complete exp table. Thanks!

Hero Lv Required EXP
                52 7,149
                66 48,463

Comment

There's no need to increase the limit.

Comment

But you guys know that doing HBF on Daily Task gives 500 EXP potion, right?

It appeared 4 times this week already. Sat/Mon/Tue/Wed (maybe tomorrow again). That's 2000 additional EXP already (do note that potions are not counted in weekly limit)
                    And it's per character basis! If you have 10 max level characters, that would be 20k additional EXP already. My current Hero level is 66. My required exp to level is 44k, I have 8 max level characters right now. That means if I can just farm enough I could reach 67 in 2-3 weeks only.

HBF is a comp-on dungeon. You can clear it within 3 minutes even with a character equipped with main weapon only (no armor, no accessories, no plates, no talisman. I know it because that’s what I’m doing right now, my equips are shared between my 7 Adepts and I don’t transfer them if I will do the HBF mission, I just enter naked with only +0 Neris Kabala in hand).

There are many other potions available to increase your Hero Level (NM Store, HBF Store, Medal Store, Master-Apprentice Store). All these EXP potions are NOT counted to your Weekly Limit.
                    If they increase the weekly limit, you will reach lv 75 (max level) in no time and that would be boring. You will always have the "Hero Level reached max level, you cannot gain exp anymore!" notice every time you clear a dungeon/ nest even after reset.

If they increase the Weekly limit, let’s say 10k, and you use Hero EXP Potion (1 day). You can easily earn an additional 10k if you grind nests and dungeons in 24 hours.

95 cap has just started. Hero leveling is one of the reasons why we should nest/dungeon/play. Don't just remove it easily from your goals / chores. XD
                    i do get ur point, its true that we can gain more points with the potions, since it got no limit.
                    honestly im just an average lazy players, who rarely do all dailies, only do when i have the mood.
                    im just.. losing interest in low lvl nest, in the previous lvl cap, i did daidalos, abn, and manti, even the normal level. and using double exp potion for those runs.
                    but in this level cap, i feel like losing interest on those nest...
                    previous cap, i did those nest, for party rewards(with RH buff)+that level up hero exp.
                    now im losing some of the reason, even for party rewards... with dailies vn hc and 10 times abyss dungeons per day, i guess i can get the rewards without a problem.

well thanks for sharing ur mind, lets see what will the dev do later...

Comment

Please help me complete this table. Thanks

btw this is my level, and this is the exp needed for level 59 to 60
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	herole.PNG
Views:	74
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	90378

Comment

I think i heard from somewhere , Korea DN will improve it soon
                        They were busy focusing main things
                        Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
                        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

Working...
                        X