Equipment Help! (Neris/RuDN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment Help! (Neris/RuDN)

So i heard that a +20 Neris can be upgraded to +0 Medea(next patch). And RuDN can be upgraded to a Medea too.

So whats better to get? Kinda confused sorry.
    Thanks!

my guess would be going +20 Neris since it's easier and cheaper...this is what I'm doing right now to my sub char...stats are decent enough for me
    "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

I think it depends on whether or not you already have Rudn and what enhancement it's at. If you do already have Rudn and it's at a suitable enhancement, then it may be cheaper since it'll keep it's enhancement.

I believe it works similar this:

Neris: enhance Neris to +20 ---> Upgrade Neris to Neris Tier II +0 ----> Enhance Neris Tier II to +20 --> Convert/Upgrade Neris Tier II to Medea +0

Rudn U: Use conversion item on Rudn U + 9 ---> Receive Medea U tier I + 9

Comment

• KillianQ
        KillianQ commented
        Editing a comment
        oh man...i thought Neris has no Tier II...guess im going down the long road

then again i dont have RuDNU so i probably don't have any other choice xD

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        There's no tier 2 Neris equipment.

• Elune
        Elune commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, my bad on that.
        That's what I get for assuming based on the gear simulator.

Originally posted by Thegoodgood322 View Post
      So i heard that a +20 Neris can be upgraded to +0 Medea(next patch). And RuDN can be upgraded to a Medea too.

So whats better to get? Kinda confused sorry.
      Thanks!
      It's better to go RuDN (with a suitable enhancement e.g. +11/+12/+13) then convert it to medea uniq.. Enhancing uniq medea from +0 takes up alot of materials, esp the uniq weap stone which can only be obtained by clearing VN nor/hc

Tuttuturu~... tutturu~.. tututtututtururu~...

Comment

I think you better save your time and a bit more gold for RUDN U rather than taking the long road to +20neris and convert it next time.
        With your current gear, farm more gold, then craft/buy rudn u
        While you still use rudn U, you get quite higher def/mdef and raw stat rather using neris. making you sturdy enough for nest should a nest mechanic fail and dealt damage on you.
        And then convert to medea when you're ready.
        The def/mdef is far higher than neris, my DA got 42% def/mdef for full medea and survive whenever i screw at stomps/kranos fail mech. Leaving me still in about 35-40%hp

The downside tho, medea cant be server storaged. The bonus HP from enhancement is so low for upper and lower part. Like only 3kHP for +10 upper .__.
        Just a Non-Hardworking casual F2P player.

Comment

Working...
        X