X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your Greatest Accomplishment in DN

Enhancing a +14/15 Legend Grade Item.

Crafting an FD plate.

Being the first team to clear the end-game nest in your server.

Having XX kills in Respawn .

Being the Top 1 guild in an event.

Crafting a full set Epic costume all in first try.

Getting full Hero set by opening 10 boxes only.

We all have that one thing / moment that we're so proud of. Let's share them in this thread.

Here's mine...

Clearing the 5000 Harvest Feats

I don't know if anyone, other than me, has achieved this feats in DNSEA. It took me a week to clear it way back in 2015.
    I think it's impossible to get this now. The current farming system only allows 1 plant at a time and the fastest plant to harvest is 30 minutes.

(Compare to 1 min seed and being able to plant 4 (or 5) seeds at the same time in the old Farming System.
    But even with that, you still need a minimum of 5000/4 = 1250 minutes or ~21 hours to accomplish it).

Last edited by BabyKuri; 09-23-2017, 10:57 PM.

Witnessing DN's 'luckiest' guy~
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2016-03-29 17-39-48 Tue.jpg Views:	1 Size:	208.1 KB ID:	90692

Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2016-03-29 17-40-06 Tue.jpg Views:	1 Size:	207.8 KB ID:	90693

40 win streaks on ladder Someone out there definitely has a better record but im still pretty proud of this <3

Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2016-03-15 16-41-09 Tue.jpg Views:	1 Size:	160.5 KB ID:	90691
    Last edited by MakiseAmber; 09-23-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Logging in daily (Except downtime), for the past 4 years without failing.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        Best among the best!
        Cheers! True Loyal to DN!

• Chelly
        Chelly commented
        Editing a comment
        haha , its actually cause ive nothing else to do, i'm not a very outgoing person, so DN is kinda of hobby and my source of entertain to keep me occupied.

• Raniyama
        Raniyama commented
        Editing a comment
        applause....

I only done the daily login during event... when login counts for the rewards XD

2 Girlfriend..

Comment

One of my greatest feats so far in the game, is being appointed as Guild Master and, in some way, worked on from Guild Lvl 30 to Guild Level 40! :>
        (shallow as it may sound)
        Last edited by nvLite; 09-23-2017, 12:31 PM.
        Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

I know my achievement is kinda lame, but this kind of achievement is what makes me proud that I can clear VN HC solo, albeit at longest clear time (1 hours 34 minutes) xD, I also have a same kind of this long clear solo Guardian Nest using Destroyer back at cap 70, but sadly my picture collection gone missing

Before I bandwagoned to Barbarian, I achieve the 15k vitality which is my awesome for me hehehe

Oh, right, back when achievement shop still open at cap 70-80, I managed to complete set BDL 70 (took me roughly 8 month to full set) and enhanced them all to +12. For a casual player like me, those achievement is really prestige

Last thing, finally I got car mount from mount box, car mount has been become my dream since first relase at altea gacha box
          'Sup dude?

Comment

Enhance my apocalypse set to +10 WITHOUT JELLY back in 40 cap.

Comment

I terrorized countless of xhit rooms

Comment

Hmm, helped a person clearing idnhc/crafted first gen. ring and he turned into a snake.

enhanced 3 rdls to +10 without jelly lol.

Last edited by imlouminare; 09-23-2017, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• BabyKuri
                  BabyKuri commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Idc. :v
                  I even found out recently that she sold all the rare and epic costumes in that account and used the gold to enhance her own Greedy weapons. :/

• MakiseAmber
                  MakiseAmber commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ooo whats the ign? #blacklisted

i had a similar case tho, helped a guildmate level up multiple chars to 90 cap back then, geared them with full Urdn set to +12 and costumes. i rmb back then it was like 200kg per Urdn set. Then she sold the acc and the costumes, and it was a he disguised as a she, and i also found out that he used my ign on steam and other platforms to do illegal stuffs. I managed to track this person down to his real fb acc, his home address and school, Informed his teacher but didnt take further actions since he was a really young kid based in davao, PH. Anw lesson learnt, be wary of traps

• imlouminare
                  imlouminare commented
                  Editing a comment
                  during 80sh cap had a gf in game, I had to travel for 5hrs to met her had our first date was planning to do some romantic shit, but then she gets a taxi and we went directly to hotel. I was like hmmm okay. ┬┴┬┴┤ ° ͜ʖ °)

Made 1M Gold in 1 month w/ out doing SVC/Top up/hacks/Real Money deals and especially im not a scammer... Just an ordinary TH warrior

Comment

Somewhere back in 90cap..
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	JH8neof.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	90850

Comment

getting the "Alodia Loves" title

Comment

tent 90 FD at chap 90.. sold 700k dnp..

[CENTER]

Comment

Clearing Rune Dragon Nest as my first dragon nest clear at the same level cap
                        Class Mastery 3 guide with some details
                        Edited as of 28/11/2017

Comment

Being able to survive and keep on moving forward after many times got betrayed and backstapped by friends who had become strangers, comrades who are now nothing more than a distant memory

Last edited by TerraOD; 09-23-2017, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• MakiseAmber
                            MakiseAmber commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Same here, got betrayed/scammed/cheated on many times but still moved on. Have faith in humanity. Of a 100 humans, if u get betrayed 99 times but u made 1 loyal one, its all worth it in the end. Dont let the 99 failures ruin ur 1 success and dont give up!!

• TerraOD
                            TerraOD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you, all the best things to you as well
                        Working...
                        X