Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exp event started very late ended on the right time

wow just wow

I think they dont the time. just like other event they do no time.

Comment

but hey thanks for the event but please be on time (;
      Last edited by Queenth; 09-24-2017, 09:17 AM.
      Queenth Arte Shoppe

Comment

As they mention before, their time is somewhat different from ours.

AND PLEASE REMOVE THIS CAPTCHA!!!1 D:<

Comment

• Gloiii
          Gloiii commented
          Editing a comment
          but the end of event is exactly 00:00 of 25. If its different from ours then it should not have end yet.

Originally posted by Vaddix View Post

dont tell its american time lol

Comment

They were clear when they said GMT +8. The event started very late and ended on time (gmt +8), dont you think there is something wrong? They fooled everyone and created a mass confusion. Yet there is no sign of a reply from ED abt it.

Comment

Like, 15 hours late from the event's said time. No updates or notices. Even when people were going mad during those 15 hours. People actually stayed up late to start grinding last Saturday 12am, waited for a reply to why there's no EXP boost until noon(but hey people calmed the f*ck down when it went up), and until now there's no feedback as to what happened. Basically, ED shat on us, but cleaned up afterwards anyway, but not completely and didn't clean everything off, and left without an apology.

Comment

I really wish they at least extended it for 15 more hours, Starting to think the main purpose of the event was actually a Server Stress test.

Still thankful for the event, though.
              Last edited by yutehara; 09-24-2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

diff as in having less 24hours a day? haha.

sorry, i know wat u meant but even when they hav diff timezone, (if im not mistaken they r only an hour apart from us, not sure)
                it doesnt make any diff, they should deliver a 48hours event. start late end late, tats all.

i am thankful for the event, i made few max chars but we need an official notice at least, an apology to be exact but compensation are way better

p/s. this captcha annoyed me too :v
                Last edited by Queenth; 09-24-2017, 11:26 AM.
                Queenth Arte Shoppe

Comment

lol its clear GMT+8 .. do you ever know that? how can you say GMT+ 8 delay in 14 hours? lol

Comment

Well atleast they did one thing right. Ending the event on the right time :l
                    Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
                    Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
                    Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
                    Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

as far as I know, SG, MY and PH are in the same time zone, which means same time

Comment

• AbyssDeki
                        AbyssDeki commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ED is in Korea. Afaik

Well lets just thank that they gave that event we all know its just an extended exp and drop rate event anyway. Lets just be thankful.

Comment

• Eianots
                        Eianots commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Of course we are thankful. We should be. But nonetheless, people deserve an explanation. ED are legitimately being complete utter as*holes by simply ignoring the community. They're giving themselves downright terrible reputation but that's not our loss anyway. They gave us their word. They did not keep it, and they keep silent. What'd you expect from us then?

Only an explanation is needed. God dam* ED..

• Queenth
                        Queenth commented
                        Editing a comment
                        +1 Eianots , and they just update about PVP event but still no words regarding to this mess. irresponsible. im sure everyone is thankful but why the silent?

• chase09
                        chase09 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        + 1 also to Eianots. ED goes one step away again from the players.

expect this kind of thing for our future event/updates/bug fixes. at least when we were under CC we have mods to communicate with, but now ED, we just got ignored ever since after the server transfer. for those who said we should be thankful, sooner or later it will get to you also hahahaa

Check out my Ruina/Defensio videos

Comment

Originally posted by Monstahh View Post
                        expect this kind of thing for our future event/updates/bug fixes. at least when we were under CC we have mods to communicate with, but now ED, we just got ignored ever since after the server transfer. for those who said we should be thankful, sooner or later it will get to you also hahahaa
                        this is why i doubting if i should invest on this game ignoring means they doesn't care what you think

Comment

Working...
                        X