name that ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name that ship?

Just quick question any one know the story with the boat with mutated horse, kinda creepy when doing dq and looking at it, what were the designers thinking? I shall name thee horsea mc horsea the one who traveled the 6 oceans hahahahha.

The Unicorn Butt Hole Pierced Ship...

Comment

Why do you have to post this?! I've never notice it before.
      Now i cannot unsee what I've seen and will always notice it every time i enter the Daily Party Stage!! XD

Comment

• Raniyama
        Raniyama commented
        Editing a comment
        the horse have 6 legs... hahaha

• Kite
        Kite commented
        Editing a comment
        Ikr! This is an acidic question

The loading screen provides a better view.
      And now I see it everytime I do Daily Quest. It's veeeerrrry disturbing!!!

I think they drew the inspiration from "Sleipnir", the 8-legged horse of Odin from Norse mythology.

Comment

• KillianQ
        KillianQ commented
        Editing a comment
        now that you mentioned it, that might actually be the case

• Kite
        Kite commented
        Editing a comment
        But it has 6 legs, the mystery deepens

• KillianQ
        KillianQ commented
        Editing a comment
        could be Chiron...a centaur often depicted with Achilles riding on his back...hence the 6 legs...except this thing has wings -_-

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
      The loading screen provides a better view.
      And now I see it everytime I do Daily Quest. It's veeeerrrry disturbing!!!

I think they drew the inspiration from "Sleipnir", the 8-legged horse of Odin from Norse mythology.

it looks like long nipples from the horse.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• KillianQ
        KillianQ commented
        Editing a comment
        ehehe nipples :v

i cannot unsee it anymore

Comment

Hmmm google searching came up with sleipnir, I was hoping for a more Iluminati vibe but came up with nothing, the whole Lagendia LORE should be vast!!!!1 ED should take creative writers and hire them to make LIGHT Novels hahahah about the LORE!!!! was hoping to read about the Poor horse story, who have ridden the ship...did it pass the grand line(whops wrong story),did it see who lives on a pineapple under the sea? yohow and a bottle of rum? oceanman can you take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand hahahahah

Comment

dammit now i can't unsee it
          My Characters
          Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
          Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

Working...
          X