How to 'actually' make gold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to 'actually' make gold?

Alright im a returning DN player and i wanna start PVE.
    So what i wanna know is how to actually make gold aside from the usual
    DQ and Nests.
    From what i've seen so far,People are selling likes (Don't know how that works.)
    And making new characters and lvling them up to 40 and sell the gacha boxes.
    So are those 2 methods actually efficient or is there a better way to make gold?

I think the best way to earn gold legally (i.e. not scamming, not creating tons of accounts, not involving in RMT) right now except for topping up is by completing the Daily Tasks.

You can get Unique and Epic 95 plates from Adventurer Boxes.
    If you craft a 95 Epic plate, you have a 100% chance to get a 2nd stats. (Although there are 2 types of 2nd stats now, one low and one high (e.g. 799 INT and 1039 INT), of course the lower one will be cheaper).
    Unique plates can be sold for 10-50kg depending on stats while Epic plates are 5k-400kg+ (depending on 2nd stats, 45k Crit Dmg 2nd stats are now worth 40kg+, FD prolly 300-400kg)

You can also get Space Cubes ( 3 from rare, 10 from epic, 20 from Unique Box). You can sell them for 50g per piece in TH.

Comment

• IceGreenTea
      IceGreenTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx for the tips, but as i mentioned im a returning player so can you explain to me how do i get epic/unique plates?
      And what are adventurer boxes? Are those the ones where i have to send 3 heroes for some hours?
      I would also like to know how do i get higher rarity hero?
      Last edited by IceGreenTea; 09-28-2017, 06:49 AM.

Originally posted by IceGreenTea View Post
    And making new characters and lvling them up to 40 and sell the gacha boxes.
    Can you clarify? I haven't heard anything like this, in fact I would like to hear this.

Comment

• BlazingSkies
      BlazingSkies commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. The Altea Gacha boxes are credited in the Special storage mail.

Do note the Altea Gacha 10x from PM Tasha's FB event are rewarded to accounts made before September 7, 2017. (Based on the event details)

• BabyKuri
      BabyKuri commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh sorry. I stand corrected. The 10 gacha boxes are from the Transfer reward and not from Tasha FB Event.

I haven't tried it myself. A friend just told me before so I assumed that it was from Tasha because I knew Transfer Rewards was only valid until 06 Sep.
      I asked him again just now and he confirmed that it was the transfer rewards because you can get the Mount Box as well.
      He also confirmed that newly created accounts are eligible and can claim the rewards.

• StormsNeko
      StormsNeko commented
      Editing a comment
      And this is only until Sept 30.
      The gift given to the new account is limited until 30sept.
      If the account is created today and you grind a simple character, once you hit Level 40 you will get :
      10 TH:3 Gacha
      5 Gacha Untradable
      1 Horn Of Life TH:3
      1 Mount Box Untradable

Buy goddess grief whenever you can and pray for RGN to help you!

Comment

farming solo is still good? im solo player and lonely -.-

Comment

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello! That really depends on your stats, gear, class, and what event is currently running.
        It can still be good, but only if you are playing a class that can handle it, otherwise I would recommend finding a party.
        Example, if you are a saint...

Couplord hmm im a gearmaster thts my pve char planning to get crit cap first

Comment

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Gearmaster should be able to farm properly once geared due to all the summons and various AoE she has. Getting a pure solo farming build ( if you have a dual scroll ) Could save some time by getting the AoE's available in the shooting star tree.
    Working...
    X