Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct. Event Calendar and Reward List

1. Power of Spirit

Anyone who earns the stated amount of EYET during the event period will be rewarded as following:

- 1st Tier: 30,000 EYET

1) ALTEA'S GACHA BOX 2EA

- 2nd Tier: 50,000 EYET

1) SPIRIT DECAL (SECIALLY DESIGNED FOR SEA USERS)

2) ITEM PROTECTION MAGIC JELLY 15EA

- 3rd Tier: 80,000 EYET

1) ABYSS DARKNESS WEAPON EXCHANGE COUPON 1EA

2) ALTEA'S GACHA BOX 2EA

- 4th Tier: 120,000 EYET

1) SPIRIT TAIL (SECIALLY DESIGNED FOR SEA USERS)

2) ITEM PROTECTION MAGIC JELLY 30EA

3) POLISHED GARNET 20EA

- 5th Tier: 170,000 EYET

1) SPIRIT WINGS (SECIALLY DESIGNED FOR SEA USERS)

2) UNIQUE HERO POUCH 1EA

3) ALTEA'S GACHA BOX 3EA

- 6th Tier: 200,000 EYET

1) ALTEA'S GACHA BOX 10EA

2) BARNAC SKILL HERALDRY 1EA

3) POLISHED GARNET 30EA

Can moderators or any affiliated ED personnel provide the stats/ image of the cash items especially the 3 part wing/tail/decal as well as the Barnac skill heraldry?
    Do you expect players to spend without knowing what they are getting?
    Thanks.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

2) BARNAC SKILL HERALDRY 1EA: Increases damage by 20% for 40 seconds: Cooldown 180 seconds. ( Unless they change it )
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Can i have the source of this info, i cant seem to find it anywhere, and is this usable in raids?

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, It is usable in raids.
      Source: It is already out on the NA server and It was showed on the JP ( CDN or KR I don't remember ) Test Server

They could change it for SEA however, but this is what they gave to NA.
      Last edited by Couplord; 09-29-2017, 01:20 AM.

Another thing, should we spend the EYET to participate? or we can just topup EYET and can save it for future cash shop updates?

I am confused with terminologies. There is "earn", "charged" and "purchased" across the ToC and I am confused @.@
    Last edited by nvLite; 09-29-2017, 01:09 AM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

It sucks that they dont have a post/ thread on their event board ( I wonder why ). And they dont give a image or even screenshots of those item like the dark weapon. I dont know what those spirit wings and tail looks like. How can they attract potential customers. Well I think the rewards on tier 4 and up is not worthy to spend. Compare to CC's spend cash event I think its trash but I like that te weapon exchange is only 80k eyec

Comment

Is it just me or ED seems really bad in promoting their events.

It doesn't just look plain, rushed and done by a lazy temp but it is poorly advertised as well.
        Please put it in the game launcher so many players can see it easily.

We used to flame Skragon for being ambiguous and not replying to queries in his event announcements but ED seems to be a lot worse.
        I hate comparing things but just look at the BIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGG difference! :/

Eyedentity's Power of Spirit Event Announcement
        http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/2

Cherry Credits's Spend Event Announcement
        http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...or-the-taking/

You're advertising this so people will spend their money on your virtual products.

200k EYET = 200 SGD = 7500 Php

Just 3 or 4 players participating in this event can already pay a month's worth of salary of an entry-level but competent graphic/web designer.
        Please put some effort and do your job properly.
        Last edited by BabyKuri; 09-29-2017, 07:48 AM.

Comment

We might Get Stats of wings and etc from Korean server if they patch before us, or have to wait Oct 19 itself :/
          ​​​
          Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
          www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

Of course this event is Trash except the 3tier the rest is full of crap I mean 200k eyet for heraldry, garnet and altea(trashbox) really eyet? My god this is cancerous event. And I just notice that the last day of this event is 3 days apart from the October patch which lost likely will have halloween costume. I hope they will come up with better rewards on spend cash event because this event is obviously worst than CC spend event

Comment

I could promote this event way better with microsoft paint. ROFL

Comment

Welp nothing for poor players

Comment

It need to spend or just TOP UP ?

For double confirm since it didnt stated on the terms like CC

Comment

• SaintSG
                    SaintSG commented
                    Editing a comment
                    need to spend

Why you guys surprise though. Isn't all 200k CC spending event trash. Nothing new here.
                  zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

If you're making a spending event atleast make it appealing please
                    Love of my life BluesRay

Comment

Barnac skill Heraldry apparently does not work for all classes! sniper uses and increases almost nothing his atk.P.

Comment

• Couplord
                        Couplord commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I believe they hit the cap from their self buff and potion. It will work on sniper, just not with a damage potion.... and possibly not with sylphs.

Notice how their magic damage still went up due to not reaching the cap which I believe was around 80 to 100% damage in buffs and Passives. If you watch closely, their sylphs aid did not increase their attack either due to hitting the cap.

They had the following buffs and passives

Crossbow mastery 12% damage
                        Damage potion 30% damage
                        Class mastery 35% damage damage

Then their agility buff
                        Last edited by Couplord; 10-04-2017, 07:16 AM.

do we need to get 30k EYET only or do we need to use the EYET also?
                      I only read we need to charge meaning there wasnt anything that states we need
                      to consume the EYET but i just want to make sure. TIA

Comment

• zVanilla
                        zVanilla commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I also want to know if I have to spend Eyet

and still no update on this one? and they expect us to join this event without showing atleast the wing/tail/decal pics lols
                      0togiri (Physician) Otogiri (Adept) AestouFalx (Flurry) Aestou (Saleana)

Comment

Working...
                      X