Concern's for PVP/COLOSSEUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concern's for PVP/COLOSSEUM

Hi DN team.. I'm a serious player of PVPing on Colosseum. I just want to ask why when "RAGE QUITING" while in a fighting game in PVP doesn't give a penalty on players?
    Its like a total waste of time if you play PVP on a serious way.. While ur enemy just waiting for there hp to goes 5% then go "RAGE QUIT" .. Instead give them a time suspension like 1 hour or more if they go "RAGE QUIT" .. Because its really PISSING ME OFF while i play PVP and the enemy just go "RAGE QUIT" coz they are LOSSING.. Spcially KOF.. KOF stands for K.ill O.r F.all not K.ill O.r Flee/RageQuit.. RIGHT?!!!
    Last edited by AuroDexter; 09-30-2017, 09:01 PM.

Because this would be unfair to the players who disconnect.
    Most of the players who play PVP in a serious way, do not care about their Win / Loss ratio or their rank, but more so on improving their skills anyway.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
      Because this would be unfair to the players who disconnect.
      Most of the players who play PVP in a serious way, do not care about their Win / Loss ratio or their rank, but more so on improving their skills anyway.
      Isnt that making sure you have a stable connection is also part of your responsibility when you decided to join a PVP match? Taking DotA2 as example, even if you disconnect intentionally for more than 5 minutes, you are automatically sent into low priority matches.

Using same logic as yours, a serious players like TS that are winning and the opponent just abused the system to get out from the match is also unfair to the players.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Some players can't help that they don't have a stable connection, and even those who do often disconnect randomly for no apparent reason.
        I would be against putting penalties... another example of how bad this would be is if your opponent is trolling by attacking you once then running for the entire game, would you want to put up with seven rounds of that without the freedom to leave?

Penalties would be more harmful than helpful

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        If it is players' fault for not having a stable connection, then the players should do something to fix it, not just complaining and ask to change the whole server configuration, unless it is server's fault where it causes the players to frequent DC even with a stable connection. I had also met several players without stable connection, and it annoyed me as well that my skills always fail to hit them even they are obviously within the AOE, and in the next instant they blinked to my back and hit me.

About the trolling part, i believe that is called as hit-and-run tactic. I called it as a tactic, because it does not violate any written in-game rules and regulations. Similarly in Dota2, we called it as RAT when a players just push a lane while his teammates distract other enemies in other side, and run away when enemies come to defend. This seem no problem in Dota2 community and even used frequently in professional matches, but why is DN community unable to accept it I am unsure.

Back to the topic, I am still strong with my own opinion, giving penalties to disconnects. Taking an example again from Dota2, you may abandon one match legally without penalty, and penalties will be implied if you abandon again within next 10 matches. So i think this is a good system btw.

Oh yea I really understand that.. You're right such poor players that who disconnect while on PVPing. Ohhh umm.... Right not I'm trying to grind my gladiator to level up while a "DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER" screen appeared on my monitor. When I go back relog in.. I recognized my equipment had a damage coz of that "DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER" I get.. So need to repair my equipments coz its just like quiting on the game while you're on dungeon trying to level up.. IS THAT EVEN FAIR?! Is there a difference about QUITING/DISCONNECT on players on PVP huh?! Yea I'll just going to try improve my skills on playing PVP while my opponents keep trashtalking and crying while they know they will gonna die and say.. F*** you noob then quit. TRUST ME YOUR PVP SYSTEM S*** A**!!! Soo irritating!!! This is the reason I stop playing PVP on DN.. The PVP on Dragon Nest game play really was good.. But the system wasn't Good.. So better just go back playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds/CS:GO/DotA2 coz those game are much more COMPETITIVE ENOUGH!! WHAT'S GOOD IN THE GAME IF THE SYSTEM WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH.. RIGHT? So ain't going back to play this game until this ISSUE GET FIXED.. I'm Just wasting my money buying cool sets and Skill heraldry slots using CC.. So better stop..
      Last edited by AuroDexter; 09-30-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

^ w3wrrior ^ detected

Comment

You still get a +1 win on your record anyway

Comment

this is the actual problem "why so serious?"
            It's really annoying when you can't finish a game serious or not but you quitting the game just for this just make you look like a cry baby.
            every one who pvp deals with this and they just be mature about it and just move on no need for you stress about it.

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

Working...
            X