what should I do with this lag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should I do with this lag?

I don't know you all have is lag or not. In PVP room, especially Respawn. When Ray Mechanic come in and she transforms I always get lag. This lag is super annoying. What should I do?
    Last edited by LostTar; 10-06-2017, 08:52 AM.

So, Machina can't transform... I'll assume you mean Ray Mechanic though and carry on with that.

The only time a skill should cause lag is when it is FPS lag and not latency. FPS drops will generally happen if your PC isn't up to par with the settings you have and your PC is struggling. To solve FPS lag, make sure you've only got Dragon Nest running, make sure you're running the game on settings your PC can handle (if you're running on high, turn down to medium/low) and possibly lower the resolution in which you play on.

in which case it's actually latency, what country are you playing from?
    What to write here.

Comment

What do you mean by ". When Machina come in and she transforms" Machina doens't transform, or you mean Ray Mechanic? Try setting your texture quality to high

Comment

Oh, Sry all I mean Ray Mechanic.
        Originally posted by Kuru View Post
        So, Machina can't transform... I'll assume you mean Ray Mechanic though and carry on with that.

The only time a skill should cause lag is when it is FPS lag and not latency. FPS drops will generally happen if your PC isn't up to par with the settings you have and your PC is struggling. To solve FPS lag, make sure you've only got Dragon Nest running, make sure you're running the game on settings your PC can handle (if you're running on high, turn down to medium/low) and possibly lower the resolution in which you play on.

in which case it's actually latency, what country are you playing from?
        It's already low graphic. @_@ I play in Thailand.

Comment

Sadly there's little you can do about it. Ray Mechanic transformation causes 1-2 sec lag for just about anyone nearby regardless of content (main reason I avoid using it during boss mechs and/or stomps).

Comment

set texture to high for some reason this is will help more with your fps drop instead of setting it low and set the rest to low

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

Originally posted by LostTar View Post
              Oh, Sry all I mean Ray Mechanic.

It's already low graphic. @_@ I play in Thailand.
              So, as I mentioned, there are 2 types of "lag" really. Would yours be more FPS drops or Latency issues? The context you're using makes me think latency but, the actual problem you're describing makes me think FPS drops.
              What to write here.

Comment

Working...
              X