Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDN Legend vs. Hero Medea lvl 95 Unique

i just got back and i dont know what i will choose between these 2

Choose ice dragon legend if you already have it, if not hero gear!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

It'll be a debate of usefulness in a short or long term. I think like RDN, after the release of Calypse (95 Legend) in SEA, IDNLs will become obsolete very quickly. For 95 cap you either go Rune L or Medea, both are useful in the sense that Rune L can be evolved to Calypse, and in future patches a Tier 2 +20 Medea can also be evolved to Calypse.

If you have lotsa money and nned the significant stat/dmg boost now, go IDNLs

If you are a bit tight in your budget and would want a long term investment for 95 cap (boost is weaker than IDNL), go Medea.

Comment

if you have the resources... i suggest that you to save it, next update might be this DEC or JAN, almost everything that is expensive now will be cheaper then.

but if you really want to gear up now, better pick RUNE LEGEND. ( as it would atleast retain its value and usefulness even after the update )

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys, really help me . i would go for 95 Unique for long term

Comment

Working...
          X