Non-SEA ip's blocked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-SEA ip's blocked?

Greetings, this morning i tried to log into the game, found out that i was unable to even put my details since it throws instantly a "can't connect to the log in server", after some research i found out that my friends (from the same country) cannot access to the game either, after more research i found that ppl from other countries (outside sea region) cannot access either, so i wanna know, what's going on? i haven't got any reply from the costumer assistant yet (nor my friends), we can't even load the game's webpage so, mind explaining what's going on?Thanks anyways. (PD: i post it here cuz i wanna know other player's opinions also, if they knew anything about it or if they got caught by surprise as me),

What country are you from?
    And yes recently only vietnam’s IP was blocked by SEA. However other countries Such as indo and others still have access to SEA.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

My friends have the same problem! We are from Latin America

Comment

• Tasha
        Tasha commented
        Editing a comment
        Can u provide me ur IGN and when the exact time or date you were trying to connect to the game was pls?

• zVanilla
        zVanilla commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm playing normal now! Thank you for your attention.

It seems that latin american users are facing this issue. Has been more than 12h that i reported the issue and still no sign of ED as usual.

Comment

• Tasha
        Tasha commented
        Editing a comment
        Can u provide me ur IGN and when the exact time or date you were trying to connect to the game was pls?

• Nkruma
        Nkruma commented
        Editing a comment
        Tasha IGN Hoiuky, 10-06-2017, 03:45 PM (GMT -3). I was using my ripper at the time when it happened, i even did a thread about it on technical Issues: http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...k-on-cinematic

• Tasha
        Tasha commented
        Editing a comment
        okay, thanks! Let me get back to you guys soon!

Maybe its not intentional, have you notice there is maintenance this week, and its weekend now , don't expect an answer till monday. this ISP blocked also happens to me when SEA is under cc, and it took 2 weeks before it is fixed and no answer from cc also.

Comment

Yeah. It's not just a weekend but it's also holiday in Korea. So don't expect for an answer today or tomorrow.

​

I found this notice in DN NA website (http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/221)
        They didn't even bother telling this to SEA players. XD

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Moon Festival , I thought only chinese celebrate that , so Koreans also.

I have the same problem and I am from the Middle East..

Comment

• Tasha
          Tasha commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank u for the info. Let me tell our tech team on what you commented here.!

• Piain
          Piain commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks a lot...

• Piain
          Piain commented
          Editing a comment
          Tasha I am still banned...

Originally posted by Piain View Post
        I have the same problem and I am from the Middle East..
        which part of middle east you from?
        ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
        LINElife

Comment

• Piain
          Piain commented
          Editing a comment
          From Egypt

I'm from latin america also, when i managed to log in, there's other ppl from my region that wasn't affected by this ip thing (the ones that i found were from Chile and Puerto Rico) .

Comment

• Tasha
          Tasha commented
          Editing a comment

• Raziel
          Raziel commented
          Editing a comment
          lRaziiel 6-10 GMT-6 hours i don't exactly remember.

Originally posted by Raziel View Post
        I'm from latin america also, when i managed to log in, there's other ppl from my region that wasn't affected by this ip thing (the ones that i found were from Chile and Puerto Rico) .
        you managed to login without a VPN ? if that is the case more likely it is a server glitch. and it is not intended. they didn't maintain the server this week, it seems unstable with that kind of lag.

Comment

Originally posted by atom100 View Post

you managed to login without a VPN ? if that is the case more likely it is a server glitch. and it is not intended. they didn't maintain the server this week, it seems unstable with that kind of lag.
          i had to use vpn in order to log in and enter the forum

Comment

It seems that some players from India and Bulgaria are suffering the same (i got reports from guildmates)

Comment

I'm with IP Block now! and I'm with RoB I'm going to lose a lot of gold! I can only log in at the end of the week the game is only getting worse after Eyedentity publishes the game.

Comment

So another fallen soldier.... and we get just silence. They could at least give us details about what's going on...
                Last edited by Raziel; 10-07-2017, 08:50 PM. Reason: typo ex :v

Comment

What an uncomfortable situation. I'm in the same boat as all of you.

Comment

• nvLite
                    nvLite commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Verbena, CMIIW, but isn't SEA supposed to be Global? Like any region without a DN publisher should be able to enjoy the game? @.@

what is happening with the unnecessary IP Blocks? @.@

• Verbena
                    Verbena commented
                    Editing a comment
                    nvLite yes, SEA is indeed the Global version and it's been marketed as such since Open Beta. Making such a large IP block 7 years after the opening of the service seems unlikely so I'm expecting this is just a mistake, specially because many of these regions being blocked don't have anywhere else to play the game.

• Tasha
                    Tasha commented
                    Editing a comment
                Working...
                X