Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS there anyway to reroll the stat of hero medea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS there anyway to reroll the stat of hero medea?

I just realized that my hero medea knuckle and claw has int vit and str int stats is there anyway to reroll this? It doesn't seems like I can transfer its enhancement either, any suggestion what I can do with this?

I don't think there is a way to refill the stats unfortunately.. it carries off the stats of th epic
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

There's no way to re-roll the extra stats of Hero Medea. I assumed that you evolved your Rune dragon unique into Hero Medea without realizing that its extra stats before conversion was int vit/ str int. You cannot also transfer the enhancement stats of Lv95 items.

The only thing you can do is to wait for future updates, able to convert to tier 2 Hero Medea(Info at my future content thread) so that you can freely have the option to choose the extra stats.
      OR if you have no patience to wait, then just dissemble it to get the materials.

Comment

Working...
      X