Hard to find any party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to find any party

Like title says, hard to find any nest parties because of the apparent gear/class/experience discrimination. While yes, understandably so, you want the best possible party members that fit your criteria because you don't want your time wasted. Except the ones who take it too far (needing to have endgame gear to clear a lvl93 normal nest -.-'')

Also, my slight pet peeve is when an obviously under-geared party leader wants all the party members to have endgame gear as well, otherwise they're kicked, it's simply just selfish. (you can just ask nicely, you know?)

Anyways, I'm just mad that I'm a 1st timer on a certain nest (but knows the mechanics) and that my rant's over, just gonna play another game now to take a break from DN. What about you, do you have any bad experiences related to finding parties or any pet peeves?
    Last edited by yutehara; 10-07-2017, 07:20 PM. Reason: words

Well, we can't help it if we can't meet their standards on finding party members. If you'd like to finish a nest, maybe you can create one for yourself. There are also players that have busy schedule and trying to fit Dragon Nest in their time. Discrimination is something inevitable because being judgmental is already in a human's nature.

I've been there buddy, but that what makes you want to gear up more. It became my motivation to gear up and farm harder :9c.

I can lend a help if you want to run some nests! Although I'm not fully geared with L-grade equips.. (I only have unique armors though but I can still do damage and do better at mechanics.. also I'm too broke to have full L-grade equips XD! Weapons are enough). I'm nesting for fun too (I like it when there is thrill..). Finishing a nest so fast is way too uh...? Yeah?

Comment

You see, the pub are capable of evolution. Efficiency is clearly the goal here, in addition to the the acts of self preservation for having the best party for the best time and best clear chance. I'm not sure if there is anyone who is to blame for this. What do you think?

Also note that as this forum is new, there has been no posts regarding DPS tier lists etc, so I would also like to point out that pubs behave this way even without that.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Heres an advice. Wear a costume. Less likely to have idiot leaders inspecting your gears. Not 100% fool proof.

Btw LFM VN HC. HDPS, must have gene acc and L grades. LuL

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          This seems legit. I think I saw 1 random guy shouting that at Ch1 GTS. Even thou that guy doesnt even have his gene acce & L grade gears. If im not mistaken, this random guy is using a healing class. But this made my day.

You can't really raise your expectations for pub parties. I've been there myself and I assume that a majority of others as well. It's fine to blame them (it's free so just go nuts) but that doesn't change them in any way. It's frustrating but you just have to grit your teeth, look for other ways around it, and move on. One thing I tried in the past (during mid 80 cap when I still had more time to play) was to play as a healer (rip LF float) because it was more likely (not 100%) to get invited to parties. It got my Inquisitor rolling up to becoming decently geared despite time constraints but I got to enjoy the game with what I wanted to play at the very least because of that and managed to find myself a guild that helped me out a lot during 90 cap.

If you're a solo player and want to swing that way, then I suggest that you stop that and find yourself a guild or friend/s that can or is willing to help you out because that seems to be your best bet. Otherwise, you're just gonna have to work harder than how you are now to gear up, play something like a healer that has a significantly higher chance (NOT 100% and I'm not 100% sure if this still works because it seems like everyone needs to have Legend grade, +999, epic costume, third stat stuff based from what you said [exaggerated by me ofc ]) to get invited to parties than a regular DPS class, or, on the worst case scenario, give up on this game and find something else.

To be honest, if you've got nothing backing you up in this game (connections, time, or money) then you're gonna be left in the dirt to rot. It's like finding a job as a fresh graduate if you want an analogy .
        Last edited by vjdarktm; 10-08-2017, 04:03 AM. Reason: Added emotes for stuff

Comment

Pubs needing RH on everything.

Comment

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually, the benefits of running nests with RH is rewarding with little effort, which is to get the 10k points for party reward. Unless, pub has the mentality of "RH open chest more loots" then lol.

Go find a guild like Perfect. They will carry your ass around even in IDN.

Comment

Originally posted by yutehara View Post
            Like title says, hard to find any nest parties because of the apparent gear/class/experience discrimination. While yes, understandably so, you want the best possible party members that fit your criteria because you don't want your time wasted. Except the ones who take it too far (needing to have endgame gear to clear a lvl93 normal nest -.-'')

Also, my slight pet peeve is when an obviously under-geared party leader wants all the party members to have endgame gear as well, otherwise they're kicked, it's simply just selfish. (you can just ask nicely, you know?)

Anyways, I'm just mad that I'm a 1st timer on a certain nest (but knows the mechanics) and that my rant's over, just gonna play another game now to take a break from DN. What about you, do you have any bad experiences related to finding parties or any pet peeves?
            well i have a similiar experience like you..
            a bit hard for me as a physi to find pt since they need that "HDPS"
            they even don't need supoort class

Comment

• Raniyama
              Raniyama commented
              Editing a comment
              Pubs just want HDPS.. they look for red... dang logic...

I usually invite people to join me using this example:

LFM> TKN HC 1/4 H(orrible)DPS is ok
            We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
              Nimmienaticz commented
              Editing a comment
              what I did was
              LFM > RUNE 4MAN NORM N>BURDEN 1/4
              or
              LFM > RUNE 4MAN NORM N>GHOSTS 1/4

Form a team > Look and invite an RH> Look for some good DPS .

Comment

Working...
            X