Guild Name Changed Because Of Server Merged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Name Changed Because Of Server Merged

My guild name got changed again after server merge. How do I change mine to the original one? I hate seeing a number beside the name. Plus, the other copies are low-levelled dead guilds too.

isn't it too late?
    ED gave an item that can change guild name right after patching.. (September, 7th 2017)

Comment

Before we we're transferred to ED, our guild mate appealed to CC that our guild name must be changed back to where it doesn't have any numbers beside it because we we're the original and some little scrub sniped it after the merge and wants to sell that guild name to us for 20kg. CC heard our wishes and renamed our guild back to "Ambition" and that little scrub's guild was renamed to "Ambition_3"

Idk if ED will do the same if you make an appeal but one of the reason why CC heard us because of the evidence that the little scrub is really selling our guild name which is a violation or smth..

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        This also happens on my guild " HighElves ".
        One random guy stole our guild name by logging in fast and even creating the same guild name as ours on other server before merge.
        That random guy asks for 20 kg also in order to rename HIS GUILD NAME to other guild name so we can return back our old guild name.
    Working...
    X