FTG Drain & Daily Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTG Drain & Daily Reset

Not sure if this should go here, but do move it if necessary.

I'm not sure if this was supposed to be in the updates that I may have missed, or if it's a bug, but is the FTG bar supposed to drain out pretty quickly?
    it used to just drain when you enter back into town and not during the stage dungeons.. It irks me and a friend doing dungeons and the FTG bar just dies out in an instant.

S̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶a̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶,̶ ̶f̶t̶g̶,̶ ̶e̶c̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶1̶0̶A̶M̶ ̶G̶M̶T̶+̶8̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶(̶u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶)̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶1̶2̶ ̶m̶i̶d̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.̶.̶ ̶
    Last edited by Bangstry; 10-09-2017, 09:48 PM.

Originally posted by Bangstry View Post
    Not sure if this should go here, but do move it if necessary.

I'm not sure if this was supposed to be in the updates that I may have missed, or if it's a bug, but is the FTG bar supposed to drain out pretty quickly?
    it used to just drain when you enter back into town and not during the stage dungeons.. It irks me and a friend doing dungeons and the FTG bar just dies out in an instant.

Secondly, I would like to point out regarding the daily reset on the blue heart, ftg, ect. Is it supposed to reset at 10AM GMT+8 now? I haven't seen it mentioned in the updates (unless I may have missed it at all, do quote it). It normally resets at 12 midnight..
    blue heart always reset at 9 am GMT+8 since I play this game 5 yrs. ago, it never reset at 12 midnight GMT+8. are you sure your pc set at the right time?

Comment

• Raniyama
      Raniyama commented
      Editing a comment
      agreed.. I played DN since beta.. it never resets at 12mn... throughout the years.. It always does at 9:00am... GMT+8

LOL. Even if his PC's clock isn't set right, how can someone confused 12MN and 9AM? That's 9 hours apart!

Daily Fatigue ( 700 FTG ) resets every 9AM daily.
    Free Resu (5 Blue Hearts) resets every 9AM daily.
    Hot spring entrance limit resets every 9AM daily.
    Guild Expedite resets every 9AM daily.
    Daily Tasks resets every 9AM daily.
    Daily Quests from Priestess resets every 9AM daily.

Weekly Fatigue (1000 FTG) resets every Saturday 9AM
    Nest entrance limit resets every Saturday 9AM

The only thing I know that reset at 12AM are the Attendance Event reward and the effect of Hotspring Buff (That's why you can enjoy 4x +50% drop rate hot spring buff every Wednesday, twice between 12AM-8:59AM and twice again after entrance limit reset between 9AM-11PM).

Note: All timings are in GMT+8.

As for FTG Consumption.

Fatigue is consumed each time you enter a dungeon. You can see the required amount before you start.
    See pictures below.
    Fatigue Consumption of a level 80-95 character. 60 FTG per dungeon.

Fatigue Consumption of a below 80 character. 6 FTG per dungeon for Lv 1-59, 24 FTG for Lv 60-79

Are you a new player? Maybe you're just used to low FTG consumption when you're still low level.
    It's due to a Beginner buff that only consumes 10% of the required FTG.
    Last edited by BabyKuri; 10-09-2017, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by atom100 View Post

blue heart always reset at 9 am GMT+8 since I play this game 5 yrs. ago, it never reset at 12 midnight GMT+8. are you sure your pc set at the right time?
      Pretty sure my clock is set correctly. It really used to reset at 12AM...at least before EYED.

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
      [FONT=verdana]

Are you a new player? Maybe you're just used to low FTG consumption when you're still low level.
      It's due to a Beginner buff that only consumes 10% of the required FTG.
      Thanks for clarifying. And no, I'm not a new player. Haha. I've been playing DN for 7 years now. I'm very sure the FTG consumption was still decent even at a higher level before it moved from CC to EYED. I prefer it consuming the FTG at least when we're back in town than each dungeon runs. It drains as if you drink a bottle of water pretty quick. Though, I'm aware it's supposedly drain it quicker when you solo than being in a party. It just seems 10x quicker than it was.
      Last edited by Bangstry; 10-09-2017, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Raniyama
        Raniyama commented
        Editing a comment
        My FTG never resets at 12mn... I been playing since OPEN BETA....

• Bangstry
        Bangstry commented
        Editing a comment
        Raniyama Yeah, I've been playing since open beta too.. it's just mine was like that then. I'm very sure of it. Well, there's no point in pursuing the matter I guess.

Originally posted by Bangstry View Post
      Pretty sure my clock is set correctly. It really used to reset at 12AM...at least before EYED.

Thanks for clarifying. And no, I'm not a new player. Haha. I've been playing DN for 7 years now. I'm very sure the FTG consumption was still decent even at a higher level before it moved from CC to EYED. I prefer it consuming the FTG at least when we're back in town than each dungeon runs. It drains as if you drink a bottle of water pretty quick. Though, I'm aware it's supposedly drain it quicker when you solo than being in a party. It just seems 10x quicker than it was.
      FTG resets at 9AM ever since I started playing DN in 2013. It never resets at 12AM.
      I'm farming [Memory Fragment] from Distorted Zone before and after the transfer and the amount of consumption didn't change. It's still the same. 60 FTG per run.

If you need FTG that much, you can avail a VIP Package (29,900 Cash). It will give you an additional 1,000 FTG everyday for 30 days.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post

FTG resets at 9AM ever since I started playing DN in 2013. It never resets at 12AM.
        I'm farming [Memory Fragment] from Distorted Zone before and after the transfer and the amount of consumption didn't change. It's still the same. 60 FTG per run.

If you need FTG that much, you can avail a VIP Package (29,900 Cash). It will give you an additional 1,000 FTG everyday for 30 days.
        Ah, I should correct myself. The reset I mentioned was mainly based on the blue hearts and ftg itself for daily resets. Others doesn’t bother me as much,
        I’m not really in desperate need of FTG, just stating my dissatisfaction with how it runs out way too quickly as of recently. I may or may not be the only one dissatisfied with it.

But yes, thank you again for clarifying what I assumed may have been a bug.

Comment

Everything resets at 9AM.

Comment

You are an idiot if you played Dnest for 7 years you should know at cap dungeons= to your level drains ftg faster than normal. Its always been like that.

Comment

Originally posted by AradSenki View Post
              You are an idiot if you played Dnest for 7 years you should know at cap dungeons= to your level drains ftg faster than normal. Its always been like that.
              Now, now. I don't think there's any need for name callings. It's very rude when no one has started any name callings here, just simply to clarify things, and I believe my inquiry has already been answered.

I am very well aware of the cap at dungeons and it wasn't necessary to have to call out names. Again, it's impertinent. I am just stating what I've observed and experienced when I played, that is all.

Comment

BTW, there was a nest before that took 800~1000 ftg per run.. if am not mistaken it was the Hot Sand Desert Dragon and Sea Dragon back in 80cap... amazing..

Comment

Working...
                X