Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Question] lvl95 Skill Acessories Stats? and..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] lvl95 Skill Acessories Stats? and..

anyone have info about the stats (STR,INT,AGI, etc) ? especially the Necklace and Earring.
    also.. is it true that soon, we will be able to Evolve hero Neris(epic) gears to hero Medea(unique)?
    thanks

Originally posted by jerry95 View Post
    anyone have info about the stats (STR,INT,AGI, etc) ? especially the Necklace and Earring.
    also.. is it true that soon, we will be able to Evolve hero Neris(epic) gears to hero Medea(unique)?
    thanks
    Hello! Yes, in a few patches it will be possible to evolve hero Neris Epic gear to Hero Medea gear ( Unique )
    And to evolve Unique to legend gear!

Please refer to the following video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIN5...ature=youtu.be

As for the skill accessories, It can't find anything that is data mined.... or on Korea yet.
    Last edited by Couplord; 10-10-2017, 10:39 AM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• jerry95
      jerry95 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks alot man

jerry95 If you haven't visited my future content thread, information for future contents are there and it's very likely that we're able to convert Neris to Medea in the future updates.

There is no info about Lv95 skill accessories in future contents yet, but there was an announcement which was in May 2017 KDN patch that there is a certain skill divine grade accessory that will be implemented soon. (Future Content: May affect Mounting point system)

Comment

• Reyzha7
      Reyzha7 commented
      Editing a comment
      this is a silly question, but i'll ask it anyway
      So, Divine grade items can be crafted through Berlin (or other blacksmith), doesn't that make Berlin or other Blacksmith GOD in DN?

• BlazingSkies
      BlazingSkies commented
      Editing a comment
      Though there's no specific info about divine grade items being craftable in blacksmith since so far it's only announcement for future updates. Well if it is, then yea! For as long as you gave Mr. Blacksmith the so-called divine materials that we don't know what consist of. xD
Working...
X