No announcement yet.

CC is better than EYET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm. I don't want to compare CC with ED, because well the contract is now over and there's nothing we can't do I guess.

When it comes to ED handling stuff (from best to worst impression):

1.) The events were so good. Drop rate + exp events.......until it got overused by people making some luxury items not-so-luxurious anymore. Still it's good.

2.) Not so much of P2W events yes! (or probably in the future?). This is a good sign but then I feel like the economy is stagnant or just slowly-recovering from broken CC era.

3.) LOL Altea Gacha Box is so broken (and horn of life). I mean overload of these items ruined the price of Gacha Box, thus less income for some cash players who rely on this method. Also, I think almost everyone got a life-long supply of horn of life already .-.

4.) RM BUG. This is my most negative impression of ED and quite incompetent of them. I'm not quite sure if there's a fix for this already, but if it's fixed in kDN already, they should've done an emergency patch for this one right away in SEA. I mean, it is really unfair for everyone and I just hope that the abusers will be punished

a. Unfair for fair-geared players with exp to be rejected over RMs who can do bugs in pub parties (I reported some people already).

b. Unfair for super-geared players to just see these abusing RMs outdamage them after going through a lot of pain and effort.

c. Unfair for RM users as well since abusers won't actually enjoy their RM life. They just rely on abusing the bug.

P.S. I am looking forward to a fun and login-worthy Halloween event please. I kinda enjoyed the Bingo event and ghoul mode events of cc back then ^_^
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Working...
    X