Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Content - Developer K's Note: Bleed Phantom and Contents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Content - Developer K's Note: Bleed Phantom and Contents.

Good day Adventurers,
    • I bring you the latest future content information from Developer K's notes.
    • I only include the most important part of his message and had omit some other small details .
    • There might be errors in translating and I also may need help from you on how to understand some concepts. Label with (*) is my own understandings.
    • You can call my attention if you don't understand the wordings and concept of the translated info given.

Developer K.
    Friday the 13th, Oct. 2017

Good morning. What a pleasant Friday! I will briefly tell you what I'm wondering about.

A. Assassin Spin Off Class: Bleed Phantom

Content Development Information!
    • Don't get confused. Bleed Phantom will be updated on November as you already know.
    • We're going to release the Bleed Phantom gameplay video in development via Facebook page.
    • I already posted it to publisher, but since it is viewed by the public in the world, I think it might be a little late because it has to be shared to overseas publishers.
    Bleed Phantom finally revealed! My motivation for joining the company is to do something more to be proud of.

Bleed Phantom Video
    FACEBOOK LINK:
    https://www.facebook.com/dragonnestDN/

B. Update on Dark Banquet room!
    • "Room" changed into "Hall". - Dark Banquet Hall
    • I have have decided in my mind with the thought to improve old contents so that you can enjoy much and more fun while playing.
    • We have decreased the difficulty level (Keeping appropriate tension) and increased the rewards so that all of you can enjoy the feeling of completion.
    • And the main reward, I changed the periodic talisman to unlimited and put cumulative farming method of the season.
    Approximate Reward Explanation

You can acquire all attribute Talisman, *[NOT sure what he meant by this]-> which can be increased up to 5% depending on the level of play.(If you put it in 200% hall, it will be 10%.)
    Play the hurdles and demands are not high but you can farm during the Banquet season only ,and additional enhancement steps are held every season.

C. Community Points

Improved existing party reward UI and added Community point concept.

Community Points
    • From October, you will earn Community Points, which is a new point currency when you play in the party.
    • In the long run, it will be offered as a reward for all interactions such as parties, favorable gifts, likes, admission and etc.
    • Accumulated Community Points will be able to purchase own rewards.
    • In the immediate update in October, you will get CP only with party play reward, and you will be able to purchase the Goddess's Tear Cap and a small amount of goods.
    • We will be preparing additional design elements so it will be rewarding to keep Community Points together.

D. Cengin's Box

You can open the box when you perform various play mission conditions. You can acquire Crystal point if you meet the requirements to open it.

There are two ways to get Cengin's box:
    • For casual players: You can obtain with a probability from the selection box in low difficulty nests. (The contents of the mission are simple)
    • For end-game players: You can purchase *Surplus Points from Loffy? (Mission Difficulty) *You can even just buy the crystal points at Cash shop if you're a cash player - KDN 8/3/2017
    Actually, if you're a hard worker, you can open the box sooner as you progress in playing the game.

E. Planning Intent: Crystal Points as another currency
    There are many kinds of points, but not all points are worthwhile. We hope it to be used(Other points unused) as a means of acquiring crystal points while providing a new cycle to the extra points accumulated during play.

Q and A

About acquiring Crystal Points?
    • CP can't do direct sales except in special circumstances, and will have a very special value.
    • I hope the acquired Crystal will be used as a means to solve problems that occur throughout the game, and its function will continue to expand.

Why bother to add new currency?
    • This is a long-term plan for a healthy game billing.
    • I think that by creating and expanding the area of Healthy Cash through in game acquisition, we will be able to change the existing billing paradigm to a better feeling.

Crystal Points Update
    • When purchasing seasonal costume: Crystal points are provided.
    • Scheduled on October. When bought Halloween costume, get CP together.
    • I have noticed the costume of previous season was expensive, and I honestly wanted to sell more.
    • I keep the prices intact, and I hope you don't feel like pushing the bill.

Costume Decomposition
    • Scheduled on November. You can acquire CP by disassembling unused costumes you have already purchased.
    • The basic costumes can be disassembled, and then we will be able to disassemble most of the cash items through further development. The acquisition point is 20% of the purchase price.
    *No specific information about dissembling Epic costumes and other costumes that aren't available at Cash Shop. Wait for future announcement or updates.

Seasonal Costumes Repurchase Shop
    • Scheduled on November. The Crystal Point Tab has been added to the cash shop, so that you can purchase the costumes in the last season.
    • First of all, we are going to re-release the costumes for the past one or two years, and soon we will be able to re-release all seasonal costumes in the long term.
    *I'm not sure if he meant was: You can only buy Re-release costumes in the CP Tab using CP. @.@

Other Plans:
    *NPC Cerny? has received the operating rights to the Crystal store. I think it will do well with the image that has such a high quality.
    From November to December, Cherny is preparing to open a business between St. Haven Trading House and Server Warehouse. (* Interior of the stand)

F. Abyss Difficulty Downgrade
    Lower the difficulty of Abyss stages.
    • It is an important space for growth for players who have just started and those with Epic gears.
    • We are preparing Advanced Stage(Higher Difficulty) for hardcore players! Soon! *Chaos Difficulty?

G. Former or Abduction character? *Class Story Quest?? *I need help to grasp this concept!
    • The limited opening of the former or abduction character has meaning in its own way, and although it is used well in overseas, it does not seem to match the situation in Korea.
    • Former or Abduction characters have been open since October, and the number of character generations has been expanded by two.

H. Jade Option Converter
    • Currently, We can not completely resolve the jade farming structure, but we have prepared a converter to solve the problem which is not easy at the moment.
    • You can choose between two options, Jade Fragment or Heart, and of course there is a difference in the quantity(probably materials needed) required.
      We will continue to improve this.

*If you have doubts on the contents presented, then please wait for the KR official updates, information written by Developer K's notes are mostly development and planning of contents.
    The final output will be on the official updates.

Thank you for reading this thread! If got more info about the contents, then tell us!

Next Korea Patch will be on October 19, 2017 and have a Happy weekend - Developer K
    Last edited by BlazingSkies; 10-13-2017, 10:56 PM. Reason: UPDATED

Reserved for changes:

Link updated.

SOURCE LINK: http://dn.pupugame.com/community/fre...=read&no=45214
    Last edited by BlazingSkies; 10-13-2017, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Seasonal Costumes Repurchase Shop
      • Scheduled on November. The Crystal Point Tab has been added to the cash shop, so that you can purchase the costumes in the last season.
      • First of all, we are going to re-release the costumes for the past one or two years, and soon we will be able to re-release all seasonal costumes in the long term.
      Welp. I would like to know more about this. It be so nice to have the costumes you always wanted LMAO.

but then again, Fashion Nest might lose it's game. (Like having rare costume is an edge.)
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Adhelaida
        Adhelaida commented
        Editing a comment
        I really want to know more about this too!! With the upcoming costume unique the old stats of the seasonal costumes wont be a worry anymore ^^, looks like a Diva hits like a truck

Would be nice if they allow all cash costume armors, weapons and accessories (even the event one's) to be disassembled for crystal points.
      Just hoping although it's highly unlikely
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• Nkruma
        Nkruma commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be a nice idea, since we cant pass rare cash accessories on server storage.

BlazingSkies Sir what's goddess tear cap? Any ideas?
      Community Points
      • From October, you will earn Community Points, which is a new point currency when you play in the party.
      • In the long run, it will be offered as a reward for all interactions such as parties, favorable gifts, likes, admission and etc.
      • Accumulated Community Points will be able to purchase own rewards.
      • In the immediate update in October, you will get CP only with party play reward, and you will be able to purchase the Goddess's Tear Cap and a small amount of goods.
      • We will be preparing additional design elements so it will be rewarding to keep Community Points together.
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably it's a Headgear costume like the Bunny or Witch hat you get from Lament shop.

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        oh ok thanks sir

Oh Blood/Bleed Phantom. Why do I always feel that Devs are biased towards assasin/academics? I mean those skills are lit af. Then I looked at oracle elder and I just saw some blinding fidget spinner lols (though I really like her moth wings, that can't even make her fly lels).
      I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
      I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Bleed Phantom sounds more sadistic than a laughing Ripper...i do hope it laughs like one too xD
        "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Thanks for your work still

I will update content again too (finished with my moving to my new home and stuff)
          Once I got the patches in jDN.. (if SEA isn't faster haha) then I can get some extra information if needed.

Comment

Shame his skills were changed from blue flame to red flame as it was in the concept art.

Comment

• KillianQ
              KillianQ commented
              Editing a comment
              maybe his transformation would change it back to blue flame? i sure hope so
          Working...
          X