GUILD Name And Leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUILD Name And Leader

How do i change my guild name. I don't like this "_1" behind my guild name. I am not sure whether any of you have this issue?

Secondly, How do i change the guild's guild leader. He is now inactive for 3 months, and he has issue in transferring his account as he has forgotten his Security PIN and email password.

Please give me some advice as i just came back to DN not long ago.

Thank You
    GaByRawRz
    King of the plains, Loli of the Dark, Senior in Trading, Hero among adventurer

About the _1, it happened during server merge since there are guilds with the same name. Everyone affected by this were given an item to rename the guild tho I think the item expires at some point.

As for the guild leader, I think the vice guild leaders can apply for guild leader later after a certain period your guild leader is offline.

Comment

• CLYMAX
      CLYMAX commented
      Editing a comment
      as i remember, the guild leader should be inactive for a month in order for guild leader application commence in a certain guild, only vice guild members are able to apply for GM in a guild

• CLYMAX
      CLYMAX commented
      Editing a comment
      the item given to change the guild name expired a long time ago, it has been given right after the servers were merged together, it means you need to buy a guild name change card via cash shop, im not sure if its available as i hope it is, because i never seen it on cash shop before other than the character name change.
Working...
X