Item Success Rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item Success Rate

Whats the correct item success rate and break chance on item lvl 93 unique? Cause im confused if i will use item protection jelly on my Rune Dragon Equipment +6.

And when will i convert them to Medea? Thanks! ^^

+1 100% 0% none
    +2 100% 0% none
    +3 100% 0% none
    +4 100% 0% none
    +5 100% 0% none
    +6 90% 0% none
    +7 70% 25% none
    +8 60% 25% none
    +9 50% 25% none / -1 level
    +10 30% 25% none / -1 level
    +11 15% 25% none / -1 level
    +12 8% 25% none / -1 level
    +13 5% 25% none / -1 level
    +14 1% 25% none / -1 level
    +15 1% 25% none / -1 level
    Copied this from the wiki. I think this applies to 93 and below uniques and 95 ones have a different rate (refer to 95 cap updates for those).

Comment

Originally posted by Thegoodgood322 View Post
      Whats the correct item success rate and break chance on item lvl 93 unique? Cause im confused if i will use item protection jelly on my Rune Dragon Equipment +6.

in my humble opinion, if i can farm up many mid grade stones at VN HC... I will evolve my Rune Equipment +6 to Madea... since +1~+10 on lvl95 eq have 100% success chance....

This is just me... It's up to you to take the call...

Comment

Originally posted by Thegoodgood322 View Post

My advice for you is to try to +10 Rune if you're gonna convert to Medea. But if you have people that can take you to VN and in VNHC then it's ok to upgrade to Medea at +6/+7 to save you the trouble of using jellies which are better saved for Medea above +10.

Comment

Working...
        X