Hero medea or RudnL to 95L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero medea or RudnL to 95L

Is there still hero medea to 95L in future? its not in the patch.

Also, if there is, isnt it worth to buy RUDNL hc service to get calypso(95L) instead of upgrading hero medea to +20 which uses alot of jellies, and then still needs to reach tier 2 medea (according to other sources) before getting calypso?

Yes, it will be released in the upcoming 1-2 ( In KR ) patches it did not come out at the same time as the Rune to 95L Patch.
    Think of it like this, Rune L is a VIP pass, you are able to pay more and be given the gear as an early access pass.
    Later on, others are allowed to get it through Hero Medea.
    Last edited by Couplord; 10-18-2017, 10:16 AM. Reason: clarification
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Veirish
      Veirish commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello. I'm new to DN and i want to know some advice. what should I invest money? Should I buy Rune Uniq then convert it to medea or just buy neris then convert it to medea tier 1 and 2 in the future? and also is medea from rune unique can also be calypse in the future? thank you

We will have to wait for at least 3-4 months before we'll be able to convert Medea to Calypse. If you follow @BlazingSkies' Future Contents Information thread at the Useful Guidelines & Links section of the forum, DN KR still don't have that feature yet as of their September patch.

Comment

it is almost near same in terms of cost;

if you buy RuDN service and craft RuDL items to +10 or higher then convert it to 95L eventually, 100kg to 130kg ( for 1pc RuDL item +10/11/12/13 depends on your luck in enhancing ) (amount of cost would be approximate if you would buy jelly in gold at 40g/each )

in MEDEA you will also consume GOLD and JELLY to achieve tier-2 (+20).....( bust cost would be much cheaper because you would not need to buy RuDN service for 50k ) but here you have to wait until the update wherein MEDEA tier-2 (+20) can be converted to 95L.

Comment

Originally posted by elektric View Post

if you buy RuDN service and craft RuDL items to +10 or higher then convert it to 95L eventually, 100kg to 130kg ( for 1pc RuDL item +10/11/12/13 depends on your luck in enhancing ) (amount of cost would be approximate if you would buy jelly in gold at 40g/each )

in MEDEA you will also consume GOLD and JELLY to achieve tier-2 (+20).....( bust cost would be much cheaper because you would not need to buy RuDN service for 50k ) but here you have to wait until the update wherein MEDEA tier-2 (+20) can be converted to 95L.
        Pretty sure you will need to farm a shitload of items to reach there, which will take up either a lot of time or gold cost. No one can predict what the costs will be since its not released yet. This is L grade we are talking about. Unique is nowhere near the L grade of the same level.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by elektric View Post

if you buy RuDN service and craft RuDL items to +10 or higher then convert it to 95L eventually, 100kg to 130kg ( for 1pc RuDL item +10/11/12/13 depends on your luck in enhancing ) (amount of cost would be approximate if you would buy jelly in gold at 40g/each ).
          Its really saddening to see people (well most people) relying on raid services to get L gears.

Comment

• Reyisaki
            Reyisaki commented
            Editing a comment
            "People prefer the easiest way possible"

oh reaaaaalllyyy??? since when? didn't know its illegal from 24cap till just now...

Comment

• Couplord
            Couplord commented
            Editing a comment
            Since the game launched actually.
        Working...
        X